Official MARCH MADNESS MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Why the **** are you throwing it up like that? You don't do that unless there's a couple seconds left.
Furman had the arrow. A tie-up was the same as a turnover. The pass was terrible, but he was falling out of bounds and the last thing you want to do is throw that at your basket. Kid didnt really have much of an option

Furman had the arrow. A tie-up was the same as a turnover. The pass was terrible, but he was falling out of bounds and the last thing you want to do is throw that at your basket. Kid didnt really have much of an option

agreed, that's what "nacho" Norchad would have done.

Advertisement

They had one timeout left. He could've called time out. When he made the pass he still had about 6 seconds to get the ball across the timeline. Also, Clark is a 5th year Senior. He should know better.

Miami going to be knocked out by Drake later

Sad Music Video GIF
KMA

They had one timeout left. He could've called time out. When he made the pass he still had about 6 seconds to get the ball across the timeline. Also, Clark is a 5th year Senior. He should know better.
if he had one time out, he really messed up. poor guy, he'll digest the angst and pain of that moment for quite some time. the agony of defeat.

wish him well. he should got eat a nachotaco to make himself feel better.

Advertisement
Did Virginia have a timeout?

Advertisement
How can a 19-14 (7-11) WVU be in and Clemson not? Oh, and they lost today to a Maryland team that lost 3 out of its last 4 coming into today.
There are so many WTH in the seedings I wouldn't even know where to start. I have never seen a tournament where if I was a 4 or 5 seed I would rather play almost every 7,8,9 seed rather than the 12 and 13 seeds

Advertisement
There are so many WTH in the seedings I wouldn't even know where to start. I have never seen a tournament where if I was a 4 or 5 seed I would rather play almost every 7,8,9 seed rather than the 12 and 13 seeds
Yes, because the selection committee has this the tradition for upsets. It is kind of bull****. You have mid-tier conference winners that should be 8 or 9 seeds and not 12 or 13 seeds. On what planet should a 19-14 WVU team be a 9th seed? They should have been an 11th seed play in game. CoC a 12 seed? Come on.

Yes, because the selection committee has this the tradition for upsets. It is kind of bull****. You have mid-tier conference winners that should be 8 or 9 seeds and not 12 or 13 seeds. On what planet should a 19-14 WVU team be a 9th seed? They should have been an 11th seed play in game. CoC a 12 seed? Come on.
It seems like they gave very favorable match ups to certain leagues and not so much to others, cough ACC.

Advertisement
Back