Official MARCH MADNESS MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Didn’t they play for the chip just last year? Um yeah he ain’t going anywhere just yet
I live in the Triangle... rumblings are that he is planning to retire in 2 years. They want him to go earlier especially now that they see Duke doing well with a new young coach.

They were all hyped up before the season on how they were going to stomp Duke for the next few seasons with Coach K gone and Duke rebuilding.... Didn't last too long.

Advertisement
If UCLA gets Bona back beginning Saturday I think they will make a run to the final four. Unfortunately, I think Bama or Kansas win it. Two teams I absolutely hate.

Advertisement
Drake scares me, but oral roberts scares me more. I’d much prefer our draw to Duke’s.

Agreed.

The good thing about this year and last (and teams with more guards than Shawshank) is that we are less susceptible to getting beat by a mid-major style team.

Our vulnerability last year and this year was/is to athletic teams with great length. You don’t see a lot of mid-major teams who have that kind of roster.

It looks like Drake only has one guy over 6’7” who has been a real contributor over the course of the season.

With Omier there shouldn’t have been much doubt. Without Omier we should still be able to get the job done.

On the other hand, I would feel really nervous playing Oral Roberts without Omier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude you gotta be the funniest poster on here. Keep it up! Lol

The Wire Omar GIF

Unc turning down the NIT is so lame.

Some fans would appreciate a few more home games and they need the practice.
Nobody wants to play. They couldn’t field a team. Rumor has it, Caleb Love stole RJ Davis’ girl and the locker room was split. The kids don’t respect Hubert either.

McKoy and Nickel won’t be the only transfers.

That #3 Connecticut team with Kemba Walker was one of the best March Madness tournaments of all time. My personal favorite. 2011. Although Shabazz Napier was fun to watch in 2014, too.
That Kemba cross in the Big East title game was amazing.

Advertisement
Back