Official MARCH MADNESS MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Watching these games over recent years you can see an upset coming if the big favorite can’t get separation, you can see them start sweating and pressing once it hits one possession. Just hang around and put pressure on.
Good points. There's a lot to be said for "playing with house money," like Furman and Princeton did. The favorite is almost always gonna start coming unglued as a tight game winds down.

I know Bama pulled their starters early but Miller, the "best player in the nation," goes scoreless (0-5) in 19 minutes of action??

Advertisement
I know Bama pulled their starters early but Miller, the "best player in the nation," goes scoreless (0-5) in 19 minutes of action??
Yea, his shooting was a little off yesterday. Lucky for the Bama, his team mates were there to hit the target,

Bama can’t get away with that for too long. But boy their bracket just improvised with Zona being knocked out. Bama seems like a lock for the Final 4.

Im Out GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not surprised by NCSU or Pitt. I think Pitt is underseeded at 11, Creighton is a very good 6.

Advertisement
Back