March 31st Underclassman Day list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jason and Corey both start for fire South right now.

And yes they have Cornelius Nunn Jr. at palmetto for 2019 who is very underrated. His uncle Desmond Holin played at FSU.
I heard on the 31st Jason and Corey will be there with their other good friend, and 2021 RB Breshard Smith.

Advertisement
Miami Hosting South Dade Group For Underclassmen Day

InsideTheU has confirmed that 2020 three-star offensive guard Jonathan Denis, 2020 safety Keshawn Washington, 2020 offensive guard Jose Mirabal, 2020 defensive back Jaiden Francois and 2021 linebacker Tyler Johnson are all scheduled to be in Coral Gables this upcoming Saturday for Miami's inaugural Underclassmen Day.

Denis, Mirabal and Francios all hold multiple offers. Washington is already a target for schools like Georgia. Johnson is the younger brother of Jaquan Johnson.

News, nuggets from Under Armour All-America Camp in Orlando:

-The Miami commit won’t be there Saturday for an underclassman day, but he took an under-the-radar visit a couple weeks ago.
-Demarkcus Bowman named the Hurricanes to a top 5 earlier this month and he expects to visit Miami on Saturday.
-Chantz Williams isn’t sure if it will be Saturday, when the Hurricanes host several 2020 targets.
-Fred Davis is really high on the Hurricanes and plans to visit “multiple times” this summer. He isn’t sure yet if he’ll visit Saturday.
-Tre’von Riggins told DieHards earlier this month he was hoping to visit the Hurricanes this coming Saturday.

Advertisement
Jalen Rivers and Chantz Williams will not be able to attend.

Don Chaney is a maybe for this weekend.

Bryan Robinson and Dominic Mammarelli have both told me they will be attending this Saturday.

Marc Britt, Willie Moise & Caziah Holmes have all confirmed with me that they will be attending Saturday.

Avantae Williams, Miller Lewis & Leonard Manuel will not be able to make it.

Advertisement
2020 Columbus DE Elijah Roberts will be attending Saturday.

This is one to keep an eye on, have heard Miami been keeping tabs on him since his impressive sophomore year at Coral Park. I’m confident this could be a potential new offer Saturday.

Derick Hunter will be in attendance.

Jacorey Brooks is a maybe for Saturday.

Advertisement
Back