March 2nd **** game?

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Why is the saturday game so early at 3pm? Do you think theyll move it back to normal 6/7pm slot?

Advertisement
Why is the saturday game so early at 3pm? Do you think theyll move it back to normal 6/7pm slot?
It’s a nationally televised ACC Network game. It would take a very weird circumstance to get moved back.

Wicho was talking about it on the saturday broadcast. Bad for us because less fans, but I will be there
Although charging $31 for general admission probably hurts attendance more than the time change. Probably fine either way with the lower capacity post indoor hit facility.

Although charging $31 for general admission probably hurts attendance more than the time change. Probably fine either way with the lower capacity post indoor hit facility.
$31? Season tickets are $175 in the cobblestone, why would they charge $31

Advertisement
Because they can get it. Attendance won't be a problem with Florida in town.
i pay $31 a game for my fieldbox tickets, my chairback tickets in section B and F are around $20 a game. They are making those that did not buy season tickets pay lol

Advertisement
This video has been going around twitter. I’m all for high level competition and some banter. But this is another level and not a good look. Intersquad game. Kid hitting ran his mouth the whole time and dropped a ton of F bombs. Don’t know if the pitcher banged his mom or what but UF may have some chemistry problems.

Last edited:
Correct. What is secondary market charging?
Absolutely nothing😂 baseball is worthless in telling you. We have over 10 chairbacks and 4 field box tickets. You can’t even get $10 for the tickets during regular games. Maybe UF we price at $100 since the school wants to mark up the prices

Advertisement
This video has been going around twitter. I’m all for high level competition and some banter. But this is another level and not a good look. Intersquad game. Kid hitting ran his mouth the whole time and dropped a ton of F bombs. Don’t know if the pitcher banged his mom or what but UF may have some chemistry problems.

Just read a tad about their POS coach, and you shouldn't be surprised.

Boys, no need to attack each other on the board and have repeated ****offs. We can disagree about players, coaches, strategies, etc., without attacking each other. It’s nice to hear people bring different opinions and views to the board without going at each other personally. I’m sure the coaches are learning alot about the players, what works, what doesn’t, etc., and will continue to tinker with personnel as we work through the next few weeks. We have a new staff and alot of new/young players. I for one am excited to see how things shake out going into ACC play, and enjoy hearing everyone’s thoughts. I spoke to one scout who was at the game and he specifically came out to see UCF’s arms (he knew they were going to put out better arms than us last night, given the fact that they got rained out for the better part of the weekend). He also thinks that our staff misjudged Chestnutt’s velo and arm strength out of JUCO, btw. Said his film was deceiving, which I thought was weird (I figured they would have seen him live, but what do I know).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back