Mar 4 vs Florida 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a big out. Need to get ahead early and start building some confidence against this team.

Advertisement
It indeed looked like Carrier was giving up a bit as he neared the bag, I think these announcers were right just now and it's not good that they are. Due to the bounce he had a sure hit if he hustled all the way.

Advertisement
Unless a complete meltdown happens I think we’re going to struggle to get a run on uf’s starter. He’s filthy and we haven’t been able to hit guys like him in a decade plus. Need to get his pitch punt up QUICK

Edit: Yo-yo says not so fast my friend! Let’s go!!! Absolute bomb

Last edited:
Advertisement
off topic sorry, but i watched canes in ACC Womens Tourney yesterday beat Duke ladies, and got to face nbr 4 national ranked Louisville today at 6pm in quarterfinals. down 15 with minutes to go, they just scored with 2 seconds left to WIN 61-59 a HUUUUU-U-uuuge UUUUUpset! (and Go pickoff PalmQ!)

off topic sorry, but i watched canes in ACC Womens Tourney yesterday beat Duke ladies, and got to face nbr 4 national ranked Louisville today at 6pm in quarterfinals. down 15 with minutes to go, they just scored with 2 seconds left to WIN 61-59 a HUUUUU-U-uuuge UUUUUpset! (and Go pickoff PalmQ!)
Wait, Miami beat Louisville?

Advertisement
Back