Mar 31 at FIU 7pm ESPN+

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My feeling for this 2021 team follows the same pattern every week (FSU weekend being an outlier). Spend the early part of the week not feeling great but satisfied at winning an ACC series. Convinced after the mid week game the corner has been turned and Omaha is a lock. Friday night by 8pm I want Gino fired and for us to stop recruiting SoFl. Saturday and Sunday acceptance has set in and I just try to enjoy the games knowing we’re probably a top 20ish team that’s going to look bored and sloppy at times and really good at times. Rinse and repeat the following week.

But Ibis these guys played D1 ball and hit 400. One of them is a hall of fame scout and coach! He is so smart the pro scouts will stop scouting Fl players. LMAO.
The key for me is that rather than bringing insight and value to the board from their experience, most are more likely to be arrogant with get off my lawn/old man yelling at a cloud type posts making it seem like they were perfect and the players/coaches at Miami are complete idiots.

Advertisement
The key for me is that rather than bringing insight and value to the board from their experience, most are more likely to be arrogant with get off my lawn/old man yelling at a cloud type posts making it seem like they were perfect and the players/coaches at Miami are complete idiots.
Exactly, assuming their past athletic accomplishment claims are valid, you are correct!

A person doesn't have to have a perfect baseball resume to see that something is wrong with our baseball program. The same way you don't have to be a doctor to know that your doctor operated on the wrong knee.

Advertisement
And per my research, 16 - 4 under Gino in mid-week games. Playing .800 or better is what you need to do IMO to be in the hosting discussion, along with the RPI and good conference record of course.
We will continue to be in the post season if we keep this up under Gino/midweeks. Would take a massive letdown in acc play for us not to be in post season moving forward if we handle business during midweeks

Advertisement
Back