Mar 28 vs FIU 7:15pm ACCNX

Very similar to the JU game but the wind wasn’t howling in when Zach crushed it

Advertisement
Villegas with a great two out at bat to get that rally started even though ball four was way to close to take.

Advertisement
Where’s the stupid tweet with the highlight so I don’t have to suffer through a rewatch of the game I can just feel good at the end.

Advertisement
Good to see the win but we’re also back at Groundhog Day as canes baseball fans with not being able to manufacture runs without the long ball.

15 years straight of not being able to string together at bats

Last edited:
Good to see the win but we’re also back at Groundhog Day as canes baseball fans with not being able to manufacture runs without the long ball.

15 years straight of not being able to string together at bats

U know I’ve been complaining about this. This is a boom or bust team. This is y we’ve failed in situational baseball when playing solid teams w/ good pitching as the season comes to a close. Regionals seem to the be the ceiling b/c we rely too heavily on the long ball. I don’t like being cardiac when we’re the superior team, on paper. It always lead to exposure when facing a team of equal or better talent.

I’ll take the W in walk-off fashion, but this is for sure Groundhog Day & we’re getting 2022 vibes again.

Well last night when we had 1 on and Morales up with 2 out and 2 strikes I decided to go to bed… Ugh

Advertisement
Advertisement
yes , I know going to bed was the charm that cause the bomb. The real question is if I do this in football season will we win too.

Take one for the team, @mcanerich

tim and eric coma GIF

Advertisement
Back