Mar 25 at Wake Forest - Game 2 - 4pm ACCNX

Advertisement
is coach not signaling "swing at anything close" or the equivalent? or is he and these guys are so bad they dont know close from a wet cigar?
Don’t think the coach should have to tell you anything on the pitch Villegas took

Advertisement
Don’t think the coach should have to tell you anything on the pitch Villegas took
i suspect this shows my immense baseball ignorance, but my feeling is now that these guys should be told (at such at bats) if you take a called strike 3 you are sitting out one game. sigh.

Not sure why JD visited Ziehl or what he said, but it wasn’t very effective

Advertisement
i suspect this shows my immense baseball ignorance, but my feeling is now that these guys should be told (at such at bats) if you take a called strike 3 you are sitting out one game. sigh.
Like the theory, but I’m not sure we’d be able to field a squad some of those next days.

Ziehl has lookband box a Friday night guy lately, but leave him at Sat. Score some runs for the guy in this bandbox.

Sullivan is at 89 pitches through five. Say those pickoffs shaved six off his total, the decision to send him back out may look very different at 95.
Apparently looked exactly the same as Wake goes to the bullpen

Advertisement
Except for Kayfus, our hitters never seem to change their approach, especially w 2 strikes. We strike out so much w runners in scoring position.
THIS. There is a just make contact (if close) stance or approach that seems to escape most of our batters at appropriate times.

Advertisement
Levenson with the first extra base hit since Yoyo’s homer. Time for Cyr to redeem himself.

Advertisement
Back