Mar 12 vs NC State 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
I had no idea about Rosario. Of course I knew about @Dr.L.ThugU , by now everyone knows about him.

4F43B324-5BC6-44CC-BC7D-A631D8D7796C.gif

If Gomez goes 0 for today, can we move on from him starting? Put Long at CF
Agree. Long is not getting respect on this team. I guess he had the choice to stay here after same treatment last year..

Advertisement
Starting pitchers job….put team in a position to win a game. Unfortunately with Rosario it rarely happens. Always fighting from behind with him.
Rosario is a hard one for sure. He has great stuff when it's great if that makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
also my defense is god given! As Domingo Ayala would say😁
Your defense is super wish you the best and would enjoy seeing you return here if nothing else gets ya!

Enjoyed many of your hits and homers and heroics...sorry for the times I may have oohed instead of ahhed when some swings didn't catch leather well, was just in frustration. Appreciate your ethic and effort!

Your defense is super wish you the best and would enjoy seeing you return here if nothing else gets ya!

Enjoyed many of your hits and homers and heroics...sorry for the times I may have oohed instead of ahhed when some swings didn't catch leather well, was just in frustration. Appreciate your ethic and effort

Enjoyed many of your hits and homers and heroics...sorry for the times I may have oohed instead of ahhed when some swings didn't catch leather well, was just in frustration. Appreciate your ethic and effort!
all good man! thanks for supporting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back