Mar 12 vs NC State 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Reminds me a lot of the conference opener against Clemson. Take two of three from a team with an overly flattering non conference record before getting clobbered on Sunday

Advertisement
This team is so annoying. It's one thing to give up 10 after a nice outing the night before, that's bad enough, but then, where's the offense?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitelli absolutely stinks at the plate. I wish gino would just try cyr at SS and Gonzalez at 2b. Maybe the defense struggles but I'm sick of watching pitelli at the plate
He’s a liability. His glove isn’t worth how bad he is at the plate. Below the Mendoza line and last year led the ACC into hitting into double plays. Basura bat

He’s a liability. His glove isn’t worth how bad he is at the plate. Below the Mendoza line and last year led the ACC into hitting into double plays. Basura bat
Gotta hit in today's college game. Automatic outs are a huge liability. I don't get DiMare's loyalty to a very bad hitter - this is college baseball make a change.

Scanlon finally gets a hit but also ends the game stretching it to second

Advertisement
Good series win canes. Happy for the series win but this Sunday showing leaves a **** taste in my mouth and have a feeling it rolls over to the midweek. See you guys on Wednesday
Agree. Nice series win and Ziehl's performance the brightest spot by far.

But, this team is too inconsistent to get excited about and the coaching staff appears too stubborn to make necessary pitching staff adjustments, obvious to even the casual fan, i.e. Rosario's and Gallo's roles.

Yep ….but don’t forget hes got the most electrifying stuff on the staff according to the coaches and announcers. 🤡
Sad part is they’re right. He has great stuff, just so happens that stuff includes walks and hit batters.

Rosario has turned into a name like Mark Pope was in football a couple years back. I just don’t want to hear it ever again. Zero reason he should be anything but desperation relief, and even that debatable. Guy is guaranteed to let you down when you need him most.

Advertisement
Back