Mar 12 vs NC State 1pm ACCNX

So much of his struggles I truly believe are mental. I honestly believe he has doubted his own ability from day one. That combined with not being able to handle high pressure situations has lead to his career being a mess.

Advertisement
Carlos has had a poor weekend behind the plate
Yep and not only does he drop a fastball that’s a strike, but then proceeds to lollygag and jog after it while allowing a run to score…

This sums up my frustration with Gino. He should immediately yank his *** out of the game and set SOME KIND of tone. Yet it never happens…

It’s exactly why we have poor IQ at the plate, **** poor base running blunders every game, a **** show pitching for the most part… and just overall poor baseball being played at the U in Gino’s reign.

There is ZERO accountability in the program and it slaps me in the face with reality every game I watch. It’s gross.

Another thing that is just so frustrating year after year with this program….. our bats hardly ever show up when our starters don’t give great innings. They never pick up our starters when not at their best

Hopefully today the bats get going to pick up Rosario

Advertisement
I don't even get mad at Rosario. He is who he is. He certainly isn't trying walk guys. I blame the coaches who have trotted him out for 3 years and never found a suitable replacement.
There is also the fact that it seems pretty evident we don't have the pitching depth that we have had in previous years Plus we have had a few injuries to pitchers. But I agree Dimare is doing him no favors starting him every week.

There is also the fact that it seems pretty evident we don't have the pitching depth that we have had in previous years Plus we have had a few injuries to pitchers. But I agree Dimare is doing him no favors starting him every week.
I agree. It's not like there are a ton of options due to injuries and poor performance.

It’s been discussed already but the pitelli experiment needs to end just like the Rosario experiment needs to end.

Let him be a late game defensive replacement. Move cyr to SS and see what happens. We can’t have a black hole at the 9spot we have too many good bats for that
At the very least, sit him for a game and see if it clears his head (yea I know, it won’t. He is who he is).

But.. Gino.. and the lack of holding anyone accountable…

Fact is, if you can’t hit .200 in college ball you have no business being an every day starter. Don’t care what level it is!

Advertisement
Another worthless outing from rosario. He needs to be done with Sunday...Miami doesn't really have much else but move chestnut

Yep and not only does he drop a fastball that’s a strike, but then proceeds to lollygag and jog after it while allowing a run to score…

This sums up my frustration with Gino. He should immediately yank his *** out of the game and set SOME KIND of tone. Yet it never happens…

It’s exactly why we have poor IQ at the plate, **** poor base running blunders every game, a **** show pitching for the most part… and just overall poor baseball being played at the U in Gino’s reign.

There is ZERO accountability in the program and it slaps me in the face with reality every game I watch. It’s gross.
Perez jogging after that ball is total BS. Shows zero respect for coaches and teammates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So much of his struggles I truly believe are mental. I honestly believe he has doubted his own ability from day one. That combined with not being able to handle high pressure situations has lead to his career being a mess.
He's very mentally weak from what I can tell. Over his career at Miami anytime there is adversity or things don't go to plan he folds up like a lawn chair

Velocity isn’t everything but does chestnut have the stuff to be an acc caliber pitcher? This is BP at the HS level

Advertisement
Back