Mar 12 vs NC State 1pm ACCNX

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Cyr is out with Garcia at 2B. Gomez returns to CF with Villegas moving back to LF. No Renzo.

Advertisement
So we are having success with the FB/CB mix and decide to go first pitch cutter to the 4 hole.

Advertisement
Would love to know where Rosario falls in terms of worst W-L’s during a tenure in canes history. He has to be in bottom tier of weekend starters in program history

Advertisement
Starting pitchers job….put team in a position to win a game. Unfortunately with Rosario it rarely happens. Always fighting from behind with him.

Advertisement
I know it’s dangerous to ask “how could anyone else be worse” but literally how could anyone else be worse.
We’ve asked ourselves this very question on here for years now but yet 24 always takes the mound on weekends. I feel sorry for Rosario he should have been pitching at fau after his sophomore campaign

I’m not sure who the replacement option is with Walters out, but you’d like to think anyone other than Gallo would give you better than you’ve gotten the last two weeks

Advertisement
I’m not sure who the replacement option is with Walters out, but you’d like to think anyone other than Gallo would give you better than you’ve gotten the last two weeks
What is the injury with walters? Assuming u were talking about the older walters

Advertisement
Back