Maquedius Bain Arrested

accomadus

Junior
They runnin up in people's houses! LMAO

LSU QB Anthony Jennings, two more football players booked in EBR Parish prison | LSU | The Advocate — Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Former Cane commit......

6_465467.jpg

Advertisement
Never thought he was that good anyway... I was a little surprised when LSU took him.

Advertisement
funny that he was brought up, I was watching an LSU replay on the SEC network yesterday and noticed him on the DL for a couple of series. held his ground and had a few block sheds and made tackles

**** Les Miles is running a straight goon squad at LSU :cool:.

The quote from the victims roommate who was home at the time of the home invasion is priceless!

Williams said he’d never seen the men before.

Williams, who is slender, said he didn’t speak out at the time “because there were six of them, and I knew they were probably gonna do something to me.”

That boy is straight up punk. **** the white girls at UCF are more gangster than he is. A few months ago on the news in Orlando some goons kicked in her door an held her and her boyfriend at gun point. She broke free ran into the bedroom an came out with her own .357 magnum (that daddy gave her to go to school for just such an occasion) an pointed at the robbers with a gun on her boyfriend and she told him I will kill you dead right here (in full live news version) . An guess what those boys ran out of that apartment empty handed.

here is the story with video no less!
UCF student pulls gun on burglar as he breaks through door | www.wftv.com

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** Les Miles is running a straight goon squad at LSU :cool:.

The quote from the victims roommate who was home at the time of the home invasion is priceless!

Williams said he’d never seen the men before.

Williams, who is slender, said he didn’t speak out at the time “because there were six of them, and I knew they were probably gonna do something to me.”

That boy is straight up punk. **** the white girls at UCF are more gangster than he is. A few months ago on the news in Orlando some goons kicked in her door an held her and her boyfriend at gun point. She broke free ran into the bedroom an came out with her own .357 magnum (that daddy gave her to go to school for just such an occasion) an pointed at the robbers with a gun on her boyfriend and she told him I will kill you dead right here (in full live news version) . An guess what those boys ran out of that apartment empty handed.

here is the story with video no less!
UCF student pulls gun on burglar as he breaks through door | www.wftv.com

Good girl.

85 college age kids on scholarship and ***** going to happen, interesting when it keeps happening though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang, criminoles have much better perpetrator protection program than LSU! No wounder the trailer park people have been out-recruiting everyone. In Tally, the victims would already be on a bus out of town picking feathers out of the tar.

add LSU to that UF, FSU article, police will do nothing

Not fair to LSU; these guys actually got arrested. In Tally, the police would still be asking permission to speaker with the players and shouting over their shoulders as they were thrown off campus by Jimbo: "Well, sir, when would be a good time to request permission?"......"But is **** every going to freeze sir?"

Not fair to LSU; these guys actually got arrested. In Tally, the police would still be asking permission to speaker with the players and shouting over their shoulders as they were thrown off campus by Jimbo: "Well, sir, when would be a good time to request permission?"......"But is **** every going to freeze sir?"

correction, they will not be prosecuted

correction, they will not be prosecuted

True. Just pointing out that noles have better "pre-arrest intervention program"

Advertisement
Back