Manziel disses our Bernie

Bernie the one sounds like a ***** to me. I'm sure Johnny Manziel has enough people trying to give him advice.

Advertisement
he's limited physically and as mentioned he comes from money so he's probably not that driven to succeed in the NFL anyway, I dont get why people feel a need to reach and out "save" these guys that throw away opportunities, guys wash out of the league every year thats why we have a draft.....NEXT

Probably because he played for the franchise and seeing it succeed is something he would like to see. As for the draft and next, if only it were that simple.

Is Kosar ssober now? Either way, he's gone through the ringer and I'm sure could offer support. Those who typically are recovering from something often want to help others who have some of their past troubles.

he's limited physically and as mentioned he comes from money so he's probably not that driven to succeed in the NFL anyway, I dont get why people feel a need to reach and out "save" these guys that throw away opportunities, guys wash out of the league every year thats why we have a draft.....NEXT

Probably because he played for the franchise and seeing it succeed is something he would like to see. As for the draft and next, if only it were that simple.

Is Kosar ssober now? Either way, he's gone through the ringer and I'm sure could offer support. Those who typically are recovering from something often want to help others who have some of their past troubles.

it is, as of most recently i believe the count is up to 23 different starting QB's for the browns since the franchise came back to cleveland, the NFL moves on fairly quickly if a guy cant cut it, and its reported the new coach already wants him out.

i get it bernie may want to help out a kid that has a shared addiction or what not, but he's not the guy to turn the franchise around whatever potential he may want to help him reach he seems to be a marginal talent

I can never forget how brash and confident Bernie was as the 19-year-old kid who led us to the national championship.
Very sad to see what's happened...

Dammit mane... Bernie tripping mane... Don't care for maziel but thats some ***** type **** Bernie is doing. Reminds me of the Jerry Rice and randy Moss beef

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back