Many thanks Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Out GIF

Advertisement
Jessica Cristobal, it is. Thanks for allowing Mario to do his thing. Thanks for holding it down during the many times that he was gone. Thanks for helping to give joy again to the Canes family. Thanks, and yes thanks, mem.
what you need to be is a born again Christian.. come on man

I don’t know whether to take a shower or hire a private security firm. This thread gives me the ultimate creeps.

Advertisement
Can chill my opinion with a bombastic opinion. Now we are too macho or proud to be level headed. After all, we reached out Mario, and the favorable opinion of Jessica about returning home as has been documented here helped seal the deal. It’s not all about money as some of you guys want to believe. Certain things trump money. I too, I am a long time Cane.

Let's just not talk about the coaches wife. Seems like a reasonable thing to do and a good rule to go by.

Jessica Cristobal, it is. Thanks for allowing Mario to do his thing. Thanks for holding it down during the many times that he was gone. Thanks for helping to give joy again to the Canes family. Thanks, and yes thanks, mem.
Welcome to ignore.

Advertisement
Lock thread? Or, do you hounds want to keep going for blood?

Advertisement
****!!! Look like we don jumped the shark in dis muhfucca. Bruh….
1657133528136.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back