Manu Lecomte

CaneFan79

Senior
Saw articles on how he took Fixer Upper/Rape University past USCw, but against USCe, he looks the same bonehead as he was here...Sure makes anybody critical of L for his development eat their words...

Advertisement
Saw articles on how he took Fixer Upper/Rape University past USCw, but against USCe, he looks the same bonehead as he was here...Sure makes anybody critical of L for his development eat their words...

Manu Lecomte was not a dumb player at Miami at all.

And you don't think he would have fixed our Point Guard problems?

Advertisement
He should have redshirted last year at Miami, he was scared Newton would beat him out for PG, little did he know.....

Advertisement
Baylor got to the Elite 8. This is a stupid thread.

There isn't much else to discuss.

Did you watch a different tournament than me? Must have missed their Elite 8 game.

Lecomte is mediocre, always was and still is. Can't take anyone off the dribble because of his size. He's a 5'10 volume scorer who doesn't shoot a high percentage and turns the ball over too much.

And you don't think he would have fixed our Point Guard problems?

He didn't want to compete with Angel, so he picked up his marbles and went to Baylor.

Did you watch a different tournament than me? Must have missed their Elite 8 game.

Lecomte is mediocre, always was and still is. Can't take anyone off the dribble because of his size. He's a 5'10 volume scorer who doesn't shoot a high percentage and turns the ball over too much.

He isn't mediocre but he is inconsistent. He won the game for them that sent them to the Sweet 16. Took over the game late when they were behind.
He improved his stats considerbly since he left Miami. He averaged 7.9 ppg and 1.8 assists in 24 mins/game at Miami in 15. This year at Baylor he had 12.2 and 3.8 in 30 mins/game.

I've been missing most of the tournament since Miami (FL) was eliminated. I don't care about Lecomte one way or another.

Advertisement

Made 40.8% of his 3's. Shot 42.5% overall. Made 83.0% of his FTs. Had 3.8 assists per game. And had 2.0 turnovers per game. Played 30.1 minutes per game. Scored 12.2 points per game. He has some limitations, but he is a good player and he definitely would have made Miami better this year.

Jesus Christ you're dumb if you don't think he would have helped us this year, which is why I consistently posted **** Manu throughout the season.

Made 40.8% of his 3's. Shot 42.5% overall. Made 83.0% of his FTs. Had 3.8 assists per game. And had 2.0 turnovers per game. Played 30.1 minutes per game. Scored 12.2 points per game. He has some limitations, but he is a good player and he definitely would have made Miami better this year.

That's not a good A/T ratio nor is shooting 42.5% good. Jesus.

Advertisement

That's not a good A/T ratio nor is shooting 42.5% good. Jesus.

A/T ratio is on par with Angel (4.5/2.5) last year and slightly below Shane's in 12/13 (4.6/2.3). Manu shot much better from 3 point range than Angel (34.1) and a fraction better than Shane (40.6%). Shane was much better from the field overall (47.9%). Manu was better better making FT than both (Angel 80% and Shane 77.7%).

Anybody arguing that Manu won't have helped Miami this year is being ridiculous. Baylor was a better team this year with Manu at the point and that's not debatable.

Is the question of whether you would rather have a point guard or no point guard actually debatable?

Advertisement
Back