Manny's presser

Get your pots and pans out and start banging them, the banana republic hasn't had something this exciting to cheer for since Gloria's last big hit.
That's fine with me. I don't mind the hire itself, I'm speaking in context...we gave ourselves 0 chance to find someone potentially better. Gave ourselves 0 opportunity to COMPARE Diaz to someone else.
Thats not true at all. Obviously we knew what was out there and decided that many Diaz was better. Just because you dont interview a guy doesnt mean you dont know whats out there available

Advertisement
Richt was half asleep in these and this guy is deadass giving a halftime speech. The difference is unparalleled

Yeah. The only time Richt " went off emotionally " was when he called out the Johnny Rebel good ol' boy SEC referee towards the end of the 1st half against Wisconsin back in ' 17.:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: I guess he finally got tired of all the BLATANT hold's Wisconsin was getting away with on the both side of the LOS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh I just need someone to dress Manny. Those Kohl’s clearance ties got to go. Lol

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. Coach Diaz needs to subscribe to GQ. That's Gentlemans Quarterly for y'all Cane good ol' boys!:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: In other words, it's a fashion and style magazine exclusively for men. Also, there's some fine interviews from time to time.

Advertisement
We were #1 in the NCAA on 3rd down defense. By a considerable margin (almost 3%). Diaz isn't even close to perfect and his defense has shown various weaknesses, but recent 3rd down defense doesn't support your nightmares. We at least adjusted successfully there.

There's no such no notion as PERFECT! dUh. And weaknesses you say. Well, it's mighty **** difficult to play " perfect " defense when your opponent has EXCELLENT field position from time to time! Think short field. dUh.

There's no such no notion as PERFECT! dUh. And weaknesses you say. Well, it's mighty **** difficult to play " perfect " defense when your opponent has EXCELLENT field position from time to time! Think short field. dUh.
I've been arguing the same thing for a year, so you've got my support. I just watched Dave Aranda give up some (not many) plays against a backup QB who can barely throw. **** happens.

I've been arguing the same thing for a year, so you've got my support. I just watched Dave Aranda give up some (not many) plays against a backup QB who can barely throw. **** happens.
And don brown who is widely considered the best in the business gave up 62 to Ohio State and 40 to Felipe Frank's

Sometimes the kids just don't execute

Our reporters ask some of the dumbest questions. How about asking if the media will have more access to watch open practices after 3 years of lockdown secrecy or even will we have a televised spring game. The little things
Lol, exactly, secret practice but everybody knows what we're gonna do anyway

Advertisement
i´m not fully convinced of the story presented as to how richt retired and manny was hired. when manny was on espn yesterday he lied a few times regarding how he learned of it. you can tell by his voice inflection, language, cadence and facial features. he said his wife learned about richt´s retirement through other coaches´ wives. today, he said that blake called him.​
it just doesnt jive for me​

Get your pots and pans out and start banging them, the banana republic hasn't had something this exciting to cheer for since Gloria's last big hit.
Was this an attempt at comedy?
tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
i´m not fully convinced of the story presented as to how richt retired and manny was hired. when manny was on espn yesterday he lied a few times regarding how he learned of it. you can tell by his voice inflection, language, cadence and facial features. he said his wife learned about richt´s retirement through other coaches´ wives. today, he said that blake called him.​

Look for BJ to step down in May and Richt slide in as AD..

I have

I’ve watched some old Canes games from the 80s or early 2000s and found they weren’t nearly as “perfect” as I remembered. As a whole, they were pretty **** great, though

None of these guys will ever tell the total truth to the media. Nothing positive can come of telling the whole truth to the general public....that's why you find a story that fits a set of facts. Public relations 101

One thing I did like hearing was that he was going to hire a dedicated qb coach along with an OC. We need a qualified/mature qb position coach that will solely focus on these knuckleheads we have and keep their heads straight on and off the field.

Advertisement
Back