Manny's going Nowhere

Advertisement
John's roast pork in South Philly is the best in town.

Like Nick's Roast Beef is World Class, John's is the same for Roast Pork. Amazing and they're only a couple of miles apart. The food in South Philly is what I miss most. Texas has great BBQ but that's IT.

I feel like the last time someone named frankthetank posted about a future happening, it was about us getting Patrick Surtain and Tyson Campbell... So not going to hold my breath on Manny not going anywhere. He holds no allegiances and should definitely go for a better offer/situation if presented with the opportunity... He’s not going to stay assistant coach forever, and highly unlikely Richt bows out to allow him to take over. More likely Richt gets fired and the rest of the staff, including Manny, gets ousted as per regime change usual...

Advertisement
The same Richt who almost got thrown out of an Orange Bowl and bumped an official? Some of you are comical with this ****

Oh yah. I forgot about that vicious bump of the official. He was lucky he didn't get hit with targeting with that savage bump. I heard the police almost hit him with attempted murder because the bump was so vicious. Lucky for us Blake was able to pay some hush money to the Chief of dade PD to get that bump case covered up before a warrant for Richts arrest was issued.

Cuban sambich at da Latin America Coral Way is da bestest.
images

Advertisement
Advertisement
Temple to announce their coach “shortly” according to some philly source that Barry cited on Twitter.

Temple to announce their coach “shortly” according to some philly source that Barry cited on Twitter.

And it sure hinted that Manny and Elko are the 2 finalists, and that's consistent with most of the smoke I've heard.

Hold onto your butts. They're serious about him. If they offer, IMO he's gone.

Advertisement
the kiss of death making a thread hes going nowhere then proceeds to leave................lets see if this works let me give it a try.

Mark Richt is going nowhere

Advertisement
Back