Manny's Breaking Point and A Reason To Believe He'll Do The Right Thing

You spelled Blakes James incorrectly.

Manny is a symptom. If Blake James is left to lead this program he'll eventually just fire Manny and hire another Manny.

It's time for the fan base to turn its wrath where it belongs.....AT THE TOP.

Imagine calling yourself a "Jedi Master Cane" yet being this tone deaf to the program.

The money comes from the boosters. Most of that being from a few. Less money = less of a coaching pool of talent to draw from, fewer resources for staff, facilities, support, nutrition, training, etc, etc. It also means more control by the few. I seriously, seriously don't understand what you people don't get about being a SMALL PRIVATE SCHOOL. The only program comparable to Miami that is actually successful in football is Notre Dame, and that's because they've been winning since only white people were allowed to go to college.

The University was paying Al Golden reportedly about $1.75 million per year (after incentives). James got that doubled for Richt. It's still nowhere near the $8 million annually the elite guys make.

I cannot say this enough. If you want to SUPPORT the program, write a check.

If you are wholly unwilling to do that, without getting anything in return, you are throwing rocks from a glass house.

But please, show your wrath, Mr. "I'll probably spend money to buy a banner but not give it outright to enhance the program." I'm sure the people who have given double-digit millions of dollars are terrified by you.

Advertisement
Will be interesting to see if Manny actually pulls the trigger on AT LEAST Rumph. In all honesty his ****** recruiting has had a compounding impact that is almost more damning than a bad defensive coordinator who is just running Manny's system.

I’ve said it time and again
You want to win at UM???? I mean really WIN?

you stop ******* around w dog **** first time coaches!!! You get what you pay for and we all know this as we live out lives.....whether it’s a house car clothes whatever....yet Miami keeps trying to do this in the cheap!

load the brinks truck, drive it to Ohio or wherever the **** U M is , back it up in the driveway and dump the cash on urban Meyers front door and keep dumping it until he says Yes!

THAT Is the simple answer to all of Miami’s problems. He will also do us a solid and create the necessary culture to win big time plus groom his successor just as he has done at OSU

or keep buying out ****** contracts for ****** coaches time and again!

I'd like to think Manny is capable of learning things on the job. What good did retaining Dan **** do us in last year's bowl game?

Fire Baker tonight and tell that whole pathetic defensive staff (yes including Stroud) to start sending their resumes to their nearest Pee Wee football teams.

you got to get your class signed first. Coaches will be fired. Just not right away

Imagine calling yourself a "Jedi Master Cane" yet being this tone deaf to the program.

The money comes from the boosters. Most of that being from a few. Less money = less of a coaching pool of talent to draw from, fewer resources for staff, facilities, support, nutrition, training, etc, etc. It also means more control by the few. I seriously, seriously don't understand what you people don't get about being a SMALL PRIVATE SCHOOL. The only program comparable to Miami that is actually successful in football is Notre Dame, and that's because they've been winning since only white people were allowed to go to college.

The University was paying Al Golden reportedly about $1.75 million per year (after incentives). James got that doubled for Richt. It's still nowhere near the $8 million annually the elite guys make.

I cannot say this enough. If you want to SUPPORT the program, write a check.

If you are wholly unwilling to do that, without getting anything in return, you are throwing rocks from a glass house.

But please, show your wrath, Mr. "I'll probably spend money to buy a banner but not give it outright to enhance the program." I'm sure the people who have given double-digit millions of dollars are terrified by you.
The people who have given double digit millions of dollars to this program that hired a DC with no head coaching experience from a failed regime after a 4 hour coaching search by a ticket salesman are Suckers! Just like you!! Oh and this university has actually done that very same thing twice, so clearly academics brains aren’t that big seeing as they can’t even learn from their own experiences. Lol now go back to your job as a intern at the Hecht and report to Blake James that you failed to change the narrative to the fans of the failure this program is top to bottom you ******* mole!

Advertisement
I dont Like everything manny does but one thing he will do is always adapt and attempt to fix things so I will See what happens. Yes that was a very disheartening loss but I highly Doubt it hurts our recruiting class whatsoever. It does put a blemish on the season but bottom line 8-2 isn’t bad for year 2. That defense and running game got to get fixed ASAP

Advertisement
Back