Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
He's as fast as Berrios RIGHT NOW and he's already bigger. (5'10" 190lbs)

And he's far better in the open field. Restrepo has been playing around South Florida bruhs his whole life, so he has REAL wiggle, not just good shuttle times. He makes people look silly in the open field.

I like the take, but for me that isn't what is showing up...He looks like shuttle times, but I don't see the wiggle on tape? So I'll take your word.

Advertisement
Coach Macho would you say Restrepo talent wise is up there with some of the kids you've coached who went on to play in the NFL.TIA.

I like the take, but for me that isn't what is showing up...He looks like shuttle times, but I don't see the wiggle on tape? So I'll take your word.

That's what I saw too. Excellent burst (hence the blocks), and no one touches him in the first 5 yards of LOS. I don't see the same wiggle as Berrios or a JT. But he has several plus qualities, a great attitude, and is a Miami kid.

He's playing Nickel and Free Safety for me. But the way I use my Free Safety is like a rover type. Asked to do a bunch of different stuff.

What side of the ball do you think he has more upside?

I see the potential on D but after watching Braxton save our asses in a couple games and watching a renfrow from Clemson, I will never underestimate having a solid football player in the slot.

Advertisement
Well Fabian Moreau was a freak. Not a lot of kids out there who run 4.35 at 6'0" 206lbs.
Restrepo might be a better overall football player though.
Don’t know if I’ve seen you this high on a player! What side of the ball do you want to see him on for miami?

That's what I saw too. Excellent burst (hence the blocks), and no one touches him in the first 5 yards of LOS. I don't see the same wiggle as Berrios or a JT. But he has several plus qualities, a great attitude, and is a Miami kid.

In all fairness...I see Berrios, I never saw the wiggle with him either, even at UM lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back