Manny with Joe this morning

Advertisement
I got more than my fill of Manny's interviews last year. What's he gonna say now that we haven't heard him say, predict or promise already? Talk about the changes? We had changes last year, ....New players? We had that last year too.....

His words carry the same weight to me as those from an addict or alcoholic. I'll wait till he shows me before I listen to anymore of his PR, spin and self assessment. I get enough of that daily as it is.

We want results, not someone talking about his hope or his problems of getting them....all he can tell me right now is when will the season start

Manny should be working hard now...he should be busy EVERY DAY picking the brains of the greatest coaches out there, seeking ways to improve his own coaching abilities and improve the teams' performance.......He should've already asked Jimmy Johnson if there was ANYTHING he could do ( Help around JJ's house, clean his boat etc ) to periodically pick his brain

Also, hopefully Manny ,the S&C coach, the OC and DC have sent each player a detailed package outlining what they can do while out.. to improve individually....what is expected of them (S&C and position skills that they can do while out), areas for improvement etc etc.

There is plenty of things that players can do while out to improve as athletes without utilizing our facilities......and Lord also knows that there are plenty of ways our coaches can improve themselves

Believe me, the better teams and coaches are NOT out there resting, seeking interviews or standing pat during this delay...They will not allow this delay to dull their edge......how well this team has prepared overall during the delay will definitely show whenever we are able to hit the field again.

Just know this..Covid19 will NOT be accepted as an excuse for this team or any other team for NOT performing well whenever the season resumes

Last edited:
Manny should be busy EVERY DAY picking the brains of the greatest coaches out there, seeking ways to improve his own coaching abilities and improve the teams' performance.......He should've already asked Jimmy Johnson if there was ANYTHING he could do ( Help around JJ's house, clean his boat etc ) to periodically pick his brain

Also, hopefully Manny ,the S&C coach, the OC and DC have sent each player a detailed package outlining what they can do while out to improve individually....what is expected of them (S&C and position skills that they can do while out), areas for improvement etc etc.

There is plenty of things that players can do while out to improve as athletes without utilizing our facilities......and Lord also knows that there are plenty of ways our coaches can improve themselves

Believe me, the better teams and coaches are NOT out there resting, seeking interviews or standing pat...They will not allow this delay to dull their edge......how well this team has prepared overall will definitely show whenever we are able to hit the field again.

Covid19 will NOT be accepted as an excuse for this team or any other team not performing whenever the season resumes

Since I walked out of that baseball stadium in a white hot rage, I have not listened to a single press conference, sound bite, or any appearance by the HC.

I absolutely cannot stand to see him. All I want to see from him are wins. I personally am not interested in what he has to say. All I want to see are the final scores of games and the game themselves.

It’s going to take a lot of wins for me to be ever able to actually watch one of his press conferences or hear one of his soundbites again.

Advertisement
Dude needs to stop and just win. Even if we have a good season this year (11+ total wins), I still dont want to hear him run his mouth. I want consistent success. Every year. Not just 1 year.

Dude needs to stop and just win. Even if we have a good season this year (11+ total wins), I still dont want to hear him run his mouth. I want consistent success. Every year. Not just 1 year.

People are so insanely weird. He should stop what, exactly? Speaking? Should he vow a code of silence? When the flagship radio station of your program calls and says, "We'd like to have your Head Football Coach on the program today.", should Manny tell Blake that he has no comment? After practice, should he just stand at the podium and check his text messages? For the life of me, I can't figure out how people can be this moronic.

If you want to pretend like you have half a brain, go with @OriginalCanesCanesCanes take from above. Just don't listen. I haven't listened to a single word anyone associated with the program has said in literally years. I'm a supporter of the football program. Not the talking program. I follow football. I would suggest most of you do the same. Who the **** cares what he says? Win football games. That's his only job, in my eyes. Unfortunately for him, his job actually does entail talking to the media. He has to do it. But you don't have to listen.

Advertisement
People are so insanely weird. He should stop what, exactly? Speaking? Should he vow a code of silence? When the flagship radio station of your program calls and says, "We'd like to have your Head Football Coach on the program today.", should Manny tell Blake that he has no comment? After practice, should he just stand at the podium and check his text messages? For the life of me, I can't figure out how people can be this moronic.

For some it's like Manny was their boyfriend who cheated on them and they're still wearing their broken heart on their sleeve for everyone to see. Seriously, who else carries these kinds of *****y grudges and constantly shares them with everyone else whenever the coach says ... well, anything?

Advertisement

Lmao.

If any other coach took over an underachieving team and went 11-1 after struggling in year one you’d be the President of his fan club.

“He changed the culture man. Why can’t we ever find a coach like that.”

Advertisement
Lmao.

If any other coach took over an underachieving team and went 11-1 after struggling in year one you’d be the President of his fan club.

“He changed the culture man. Why can’t we ever find a coach like that.”
Where did i say 11-1? I literally said 11 total wins. Including ACCCG, postseason, and bowl games. Learn to read ******.

I like Manny's off season game.

AGREE 100%

You gotta admit he's great....one of the best I've ever seen

A 1st ballot Hall of Famer for talking **** in the off season.....only few have promised more and delivered less

Advertisement
Back