Manny where do we go from here

powelkm

Recruit
1. Pinckney or Finley to mlb on 3rd downs
2 install a new kicker let Baxa know kickers can't ruin opportunities to win.
3. Bench Garvin for a game, show him the U standard
4. Put Patchan on the bench.
5. Bench Mallory as well, let him know mistakes on an easy 2 pt conversion is unacceptable.
6. Bench the corners for a series, recruiting misses has this unit in dire need of Miami speed.
6. Tell #20 it's over.
7. Tell Enos to not abandon the run and put in wrs and tes who can block.
8. Get Payton ready
9. Get Nesta and Bolden on the field asap
10. Last but not least kick players off the team who have a losing mentality or not all in persona.
11. Take over DC duties the rest of this year and ease Blake in.
12. strategize in a way for Miami to drop bags like the others. I don't see a 1st round draft pick at any position, unacceptable.

Advertisement
5. Bench Mallory as well, let him know mistakes on an easy 2 pt conversion is unacceptable.
6. Bench the corners for a series, recruiting misses has this unit in dire need of Miami speed.
6. Tell #20 it's over.
8. Get Payton ready
10. Last but not least kick players off the team who have a losing mentality or not all in persona.
12. strategize in a way for Miami to drop bags like the others. I don't see a 1st round draft pick at any position, unacceptable.

We cant bench 20. He is our most reliable safety. No bs

Bench garvin, bench patchan lol and what, use a 3 man defensive end rotation ? Foh man the overreactions on this board are ridiculous
U know people come off the bench right? I didn't say not to play them! U get the FOH! You probably enjoy Miami losing. I don't. Losing to a ****** UNC team isn't an overreaction its flat out not acceptable

Advertisement
Coach not to lose. Tell Baker The shortest distance to a quarterback is a straight line, stop sending corners and lbs off the edge. Tell Enos anything short of a touchdown is a failure even field goals. Tell Enos I want a minimum of 28 on the board by halftime

6. Tell #20 it's over.
8. Get Payton ready
So we just sit guys down? Sure sounds pretty sweet. So tell me, who’s kicking while Baxa keeps the bench warm? Who’s in the DL while we’re teaching Garvin AND Patchen lessons at the same time. Oh, and we just go ahead and get Nesta ready? Wow, it’s criminal that the staff never thought to get him ready. Benching DBs is going to make up for recruiting misses how?

I share your frustration, but I’m not sure you grasp what’s involved in a functioning football team.

U know people come off the bench right? I didn't say not to play them! U get the FOH! You probably enjoy Miami losing. I don't. Losing to a ****** UNC team isn't an overreaction its flat out not acceptable
First of all, I don’t enjoy losing and it's never acceptable, but you need to accept UNC isn't the ****** team from last year. Howell is a good, young qb and if you watched their South Carolina film you'd see this game wasn't gonna be a cake walk. I thought we'd win, but Baxa and questionable decisions by Blake Baker cost us the game. I'm glad JW is our qb and the o line was improved. We have to build on that going forward.

Advertisement
You gotta love “stop over reacting” guy. The fact of the matter is that we have a coach that does not have any coaching experience. Is he a good hype guy? Maybe. Good DC? I’d say he is better than average. But a head coach at a mid level D1 program? No. We got what we paid for. Manny is here and it’s basically another Randy Shannon.

“FOH” guy is right. We need to stop over reacting. Miami is a mid level D1 program. It will never be anything more than that. We can take our 7 to 8 wins per year and maybe get lucky and win 9 once and a while.

first it shows how good Simpson was for us second it shows when you don't have players to cover up mistakes by coaches what kind of coaches you have Banda need work patke need a help blake can't motivate nobody or adjust during a game linebackers showing no experience at all secondary terrible without Manny leading the defense it's garbage no d line that's why they o line was progressing going against a d line that average at best

So we just sit guys down? Sure sounds pretty sweet. So tell me, who’s kicking while Baxa keeps the bench warm? Who’s in the DL while we’re teaching Garvin AND Patchen lessons at the same time. Oh, and we just go ahead and get Nesta ready? Wow, it’s criminal that the staff never thought to get him ready. Benching DBs is going to make up for recruiting misses how?

I share your frustration, but I’m not sure you grasp what’s involved in a functioning football team.
These DEs haven't done anything. I don't give a **** about this kicker. He has literally lost the first two games of the season. If an 85 fan man roster doesn't have at least a walk on kicker go get a kicker from the soccer team. This dudes percentage was ****** in hs and he only made 4 his senior year. He scares our fan base on every kick because a 20 harder isn't a layup. All I'm saying is while we are losing set the standard for Miami. Tecory, Christian, Keontre deserve looks after watching **** poor CB play. We have to play all the DBs because we have **** thed getting cbs here even though they are a dime a dozen. Nesta is injured I just want an overly passionate guy on the DL asap. play every snap like it's your last or you're looking at a guy in front of you. That mentality seems to be missing or not enforced.

Advertisement
First of all, I don’t enjoy losing and it's never acceptable, but you need to accept UNC isn't the ****** team from last year. Howell is a good, young qb and if you watched their South Carolina film you'd see this game wasn't gonna be a cake walk. I thought we'd win, but Baxa and questionable decisions by Blake Baker cost us the game. I'm glad JW is our qb and the o line was improved. We have to build on that going forward.
I'm just angry as **** with how we lose. We can't get out of our way. Great reply, and my apologies for bad message tone.

Advertisement
Think about it. We are in Dade County, South Miami and we can’t find a walk-on?

"Manny where do we go from here" ...

thats like some poor ******* that couldn't swim asking the captain on the Titanic how things looked up ahead. SMH.

I'm just angry as **** with how we lose. We can't get out of our way. Great reply, and my apologies for bad message tone.
I'm mad too bro we're all frustrated. Everything to me is fixable minus Baxa, I really don't know what we can do about him but in just 1 week we saw a jump in improvement from Jarren and the o line. Next, we gotta see Enos open up the playbook more, become more efficient on 3rd down/redzone, and coach Baker needs to man the F up and get this defense back on track cuz Miami doesn't allow 4th & 17 conversions or anything similar ever again.

You gotta love “stop over reacting” guy. The fact of the matter is that we have a coach that does not have any coaching experience. Is he a good hype guy? Maybe. Good DC? I’d say he is better than average. But a head coach at a mid level D1 program? No. We got what we paid for. Manny is here and it’s basically another Randy Shannon.
We gave Jimmy Hart the keys to the program!

We need the Championship strap and got an intercontinental, mid card heel.

Advertisement
Back