Manny Weekly presser

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next year will be critical for Manny. He doesn't seem like the type to sit content with failure - you can tell it's eating him alive too.

Now that he's got his feet wet, we'll see what he can pick up in the offseason to go into next season more prepared. If we see the same stuff next season... We're in trouble.

I hate the man right now but he is speaking straight facts.

I agree. And its because you have 0 excuses other than to look in the mirror at this point. idc about the flags or the flopping. There is no excuse ever for losing to FIU.

At least he admits it. But idk if he can do the changes he spoke of

Next year will be critical for Manny. He doesn't seem like the type to sit content with failure - you can tell it's eating him alive too.

Now that he's got his feet wet, we'll see what he can pick up in the offseason to go into next season more prepared. If we see the same stuff next season... We're in trouble.
I think he'll fire the OC, then:
Keep his buddies on the defensive side(mistake #1)
Throw everything on Enos/offense feet, point out 3rd down conversion and redzone efficiency (mistake #2)
Hype the new OC and talk about how lethal the new offense will be
Double down on the twitter shtick to generate hype (mistake #3)
Bring in a few transfers to inject leadership on the young team

Advertisement

I hate the man right now but he is speaking straight facts.

He is CREATING THE FACTS which he speaks....How do you type this **** with a straight face?

He flat out said in the media "this is a good game for south florida youth football" when they talked about scheduling it even though it's a potential mismatch. YOU AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE POTENTIAL MISMATCH, tear your team down and keep em humble and hungry, you have had a miserable season remember?

FIU didn't get the memo this was a cute little football game for area youth...Unfortunately Diaz's team did.

You reap what you sew moron Diaz. You created this soft fa**otry, now change it...Instead of just saying you "own it", you own it because it underlies the whole way you run a program. Throw someone back to the f***in locker room the next time they take a dumb personal foul or stand there and watch their man score a 50 yard TD on a fake punt....nope you will coddle coddle coddle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
3:30 “I can’t sit here today and tell you we are any closer than we were 9 months ago” in reference laying his mythical foundation to cure the culture. Like he hasn’t had 4 years to instill it in the program. What a conman piece of garbage. He is buying time.

Took all of the blame unlike past coaches
This is a very big deal to me. Shows sincerity and honesty which is rare and should never be discounted. Now can he do, is he skilled and intelligent. Results are everything, but he gets props in the man department (for what it’s worth to different people).

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a very big deal to me. Shows sincerity and honesty which is rare and should never be discounted. Now can he do, is he skilled and intelligent. Results are everything, but he eats props in the man department (for what it’s worth to different people).
Too all the blame unlike past coaches?Richt feel on his sword and left money on the table

Took all of the blame unlike past coaches

I didn't hear him take blame. I heard him pull a Golden, start off the convo w/ "taking full responsibility", then talk about "a culture" before he got there, then as he continues to talks, begins to talk about how he's preaching to the kids to be better, but they are not getting the message.

The reason y we suck is b/c our coaches have sucked. Hired a D-Co in Shannon after a failed regime who didn't know what the f he was doing. We then hired a failed coached from Temple who had potential, except that he sucked. Hired a burnt out, semi-retired Mark Richt, just to hire his d-co from a failed regime again.

That's the culture. **** poor hire after **** poor hire.

Advertisement
Back