aelmiami Lost & Confused Joined Dec 15, 2012 Messages 6,557 Dec 1, 2022 #61 Go Canes!! said: Six first downs Six completed passes Five turnovers Click to expand... Yea my bad. That excuses 6 ypc.
Go Canes!! said: Six first downs Six completed passes Five turnovers Click to expand... Yea my bad. That excuses 6 ypc.
CANEMC ⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium Joined Jan 25, 2017 Messages 12,551 Dec 1, 2022 #62 Manny's daddy pullin those political strings again.
KANE Junior Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 11,639 Dec 1, 2022 #63 Cylo said: I'm with you on this one. I'm not leaving a really good program as a DC for the FAU HC job Click to expand... Most coaches want to be the Head Coach, and to run their own program. Most will gladly jump from a P5 OC/DC role to a smaller school if it means being the guy in charge. It's just how most coaches are built.
Cylo said: I'm with you on this one. I'm not leaving a really good program as a DC for the FAU HC job Click to expand... Most coaches want to be the Head Coach, and to run their own program. Most will gladly jump from a P5 OC/DC role to a smaller school if it means being the guy in charge. It's just how most coaches are built.