Manny Supporters, Chew on this

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
If Lashlee leaves after this season, which very well may happen, what Off Coord worth a dang will come to Miami? Manny is a dead man walking. Kiss any decent good D Coord goodbye.

It makes no sense to keep a coach around that you should fire now...only to wait to fire next season.

The stadium will have even less fans in seats and, the team will win less games. Heck, Miami Manny's D, that had 2 NFL DL, which had the NCAA rushing record set on it....might see that record broken if Manny comes back.

I rooted hard for Manny, but these losses, OVERALL lack of discipline, and regressing defense are the proof. Normally defensive minded head coaches have at least a decent defense, and the same can be said for offensive minded head coaches. Under Manny, who has run the D since 2016, has only see his D regress.

LB recruiting, development, and play....where's Manny on this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think you will find many supporters. But if we keep winning, it seems its hard and harder to get rid of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tiere Bis Unters Dach Eating GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Advertisement
Lol yal be calling out people that don’t exist . Just say you like to hear yourself talk
Exactly !!

I see that every several posts; somebody making all these wonderful arguments in opposition to an argument nobody else made in the first instance.

Advertisement
Back