Manny Stays as DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
When he was solely focused on running D For Ritch we had the 5th/6th best D in CFB…

Yes we need the horses for that - but if Mario is the baller recruiter he appears to be why not keep Manny for at least 2022 to help with the transition?

He’s a Miami boy and would still be loyal to the Canes. He’s handled all this with class and deserves some recognition for salvaging the disaster Ritch & Son left him.

Unlike most in this board — real Canes stay loyal to their Canes brotherhood. Manny hasn’t done anything but try to upgrade the team— example:

1) best portal transfer recruiter coach in CFB

2) brought in Lashlee to install a more productive O

Advertisement
Austin Powers No GIF

Advertisement
When he was solely focused on running D For Ritch we had the 5th/6th best D in CFB…

Yes we need the horses for that - but if Mario is the baller recruiter he appears to be why not keep Manny for at least 2022 to help with the transition?

He’s a Miami boy and would still be loyal to the Canes. He’s handled all this with class and deserves some recognition for salvaging the disaster Ritch & Son left him.

Unlike most in this board — real Canes stay loyal to their Canes brotherhood. Manny hasn’t done anything but try to upgrade the team— example:

Mario ain’t letting that Mickey Mouse fake coach near his team

Just stop

Ask yourself this. If you were being replaced at your job, would you take a massive pay cut to work for that person?… no.

This also assumes Mario would want him lol. No.

Advertisement
He has a FAR better chance as staying as HC than DC, and I don't think that's very likely.

How could a player respect a man who just had his job taken from him? This would never work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If his defense even resembled what it was before he became HC I wouldnt run from this. Never seen it before but this is the scenario it could work. But I will pass on this currently.

His defense is usually only effective for one season...the history proves it...and I am also tired of Mack Brown owning his *** like Saban does Kirby Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back