Manny should give Coach Flores a Call

I know these South Florida coaches follow each other pretty closely (they love them some Coach Spo) and meet up to talk shop so it might happen anyway, but listen --

I've been watching Brian Flores' blitz packages, and they are a thing of BEAUTY.

I feel like they're what Manny wants to do and thinks he's doing, except they actually work with how Flores executes them.

Advertisement
I was actually thinking about the difference between the two yesterday.

Granted one is an NFL team and one is a college team, but the way Flores gets his team disciplined is so night and day above what Manny has done so far it’s laughable.

Being a fan of both teams, it’s so easy to see the difference of a Flores coached team and a Diaz coached team so far.

Granted one is an NFL team and one is a college team, but the way Flores gets his team disciplined is so night and day above what Manny has done so far it’s laughable.

Being a fan of both teams, it’s so easy to see the difference of a Flores coached team and a Diaz coached team so far.

Wait! You telling me a professional team full of grown mature men with unlimited time and contact with coaches are more disciplined than college kids who have limited time with practice and other things on their schedule! Say it isn’t so....😉

Advertisement
Wait! You telling me a professional team full of grown mature men with unlimited time and contact with coaches are more disciplined than college kids who have limited time with practice and other things on their schedule! Say it isn’t so....😉
I addressed that. And there’s plenty of college programs committing less pre and post snap penalties than we are.

Compare Manny to college coaches and compare Flores to NFL coaches, and they’re still on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Advertisement
Flores learned and worked for the master
Diaz is still learning and did not have a master mind to learn from
Flores has great defensive personnel to work with
UM does not have the speed to execute what dolphins are doing... also talking about college kids vs pros

But yes I think Flores can give Manny great valuable advises.

Flores is the man

Can't think of any patriot coordinator or assistant with HC success like flores has right now

Advertisement
Find have super elite corners
Running cover 0 for the canes could be a diaster.

But one thing we don’t do enough of is run creeper blitzes to simulate pressure and get the QB to make quick bad throws.

Yea but Flores has elite corners to be able to do these cover 0 blitzes....i do not want to see us running that

Dolphins strategy has been interesting. The built from the outside in. Put a HUGE premium on corners first and foremost, then LBs and WRs. Other parts seemed pretty interchangeable. Guess it turns out when you have really good corners, it makes winning games a lot easier. They are the bizzaro Canes. (Or Canes are the bizarro Dolphins)

Advertisement
With Ross being a Michigan guy, it is fitting that the Dolphins are the Michigan of the NFL where fans tremendously overrate a team that was great once and that was for one season almost 50 years ago....

Advertisement
Back