MANNY SAID IT HIMSELF

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
TO BE CLEAR ....

First day on the job

“Now, 52 weeks ago, we were in a ‘New Year’s Six’ game. 52 weeks ago. Obviously, this year at the University of Miami, we had a setback. Things can change quickly in football, in both directions, as we’ve seen. As all successful people know, success is not always linear. The way to grow is not always linear.”

So next year we win 10 games, right? Or the “rebuilt” takes a couple recruiting classes?

Manny only wants to hold the players accountable but the coaches get free passes.

He talks about culture but he has set the culture!

Dancing in the locker room, waterpark 2 weeks before biggest game of the season, players goofing around on social media.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess I get where you're coming from but you're late lol. It's crootin' season at it's peak. For some reason we have momentum which I didn't expect after the last 2 loses but it's cool get it out if you need to. You will either be made fun of or you just started the 999999990th hate Manny thread.

Tell Manny circus needs employees to help blow up balloons.Diaz hunting quail:duckhuntingsmiley:Diaz going door to door selling :onfire:Miami football.Diaz answer to fans:moon3:about 2019 season.

Advertisement
No. He should just win more. Only you dummies get your panties in a wad over what coaches say. No one cares. If they win or lose is all that matters. They all talk. Just ******* win. Stop crying about everything he says everyday.
Maybe when he backs up what he says we will, till then he just looks and sounds foolish

Advertisement
Back