Manny, Rhett Lashlee, D'Eriq King and Will Mallory to speak later today

Advertisement
Will speaking leads me to believe Brevin is gone
I don't necessarily read that. Will played hard this season and always seems to get a bit overlooked because of Brevin. He earned the right to speak. It also doesn't put any of the guys who MAY have been thinking of leaving in a position to have to answer direct questions...

I don't necessarily read that. Will played hard this season and always seems to get a bit overlooked because of Brevin. He earned the right to speak. It also doesn't put any of the guys who MAY have been thinking of leaving in a position to have to answer direct questions...

If manny is smart he keeps those guys off the podium so they can focus on the game instead of all the questions about the NFL and awards etc... that clearly impacted the kids leading into UNC. They were getting their **** rode all week by the media after the Duke game

Advertisement
Will speaking leads me to believe Brevin is gone
Yeah, I love Mallory but you wouldn't expect him AND Brevin to be speaking.

Speculation, but if Brevin leaves we have Mallory who has been vastly underutilized, Hodges, Mamarelli plus Arroyo and the Brantley.

Now, if Mallory declared that would be a ******* shock and kick in the ****. I'm really high on him if we use him right.

Speculation, but if Brevin leaves we have Mallory who has been vastly underutilized, Hodges, Mamarelli plus Arroyo and the kid from MNW who's name escapes me ATM.

Now, if Mallory declared that would be a ******* shock and kick in the ****. I'm really high on him if we use him right.

Mallory isn’t going anywhere. He gets injured each year also. Would be nice to have Brevin and Mallory actually healthy together for more than 1 game a year

Mallory isn’t going anywhere. He gets injured each year also. Would be nice to have Brevin and Mallory actually healthy together for more than 1 game a year
100% agree, hence why it would be a shock. If Brevin leaves Mallory stands to really improve his draft stock as TE1, especially with King coming back.

Water might be to cold for the tea leaves but aure glad we have one more game. Crossing my fingers. 🙌

Advertisement
Why do we say underutilized or players didn’t play when we all know they were hurt or out for weeks?

ex: Jordan, Mallory, young receivers, TVD

Have seen it for weeks on here.

Last edited:

Speculation, but if Brevin leaves we have Mallory who has been vastly underutilized, Hodges, Mamarelli plus Arroyo and the Brantley.

Ragone to TE.

Players Notified.

Not so sure about that. He has better NFL measurables than Brevin, like a superhuman catch radius & H.S. sprinter speed. Would not surprise me to see a situation where someone gets in his ear and he leaves before showing his god given gifts reach their potential. Sure hope not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not so sure about that. He has better NFL measurables than Brevin, like a superhuman catch radius & H.S. sprinter speed. Would not surprise me to see a situation where someone gets in his ear and he leaves before showing his god given gifts reach their potential. Sure hope not.

haha I was 100% right

Advertisement
Back