Manny on the head set

bling121

Recruit
Let’s not even talk O. Just defense for discussion sake...we’re killing Baker for the schemes, play calling etc, but at the end of the day, isn’t Manny listening in and basically letting this happen? Does he not have the ability to hear what plays are being called and give opinions on other ideas or plays? Can’t he override the coaches if he thinks something will work better than others? Outside of the players of course, is it all on Baker? I really hope Bolden can come in and (hopefully) quickly clean some of the secondary stuff up. Nesta back should help with a little Dline depth too

Advertisement
If you have the ability to objectively critique them.
How can anyone see the offense scoring only 17 points against CMU along with handing them a safety and not see that as a problem?

How can anyone watch the film of the defense and not see the dropped passes and miscues?

You have to willfully ignore that poor of a performance.

Advertisement
Let’s not even talk O. Just defense for discussion sake...we’re killing Baker for the schemes, play calling etc, but at the end of the day, isn’t Manny listening in and basically letting this happen? Does he not have the ability to hear what plays are being called and give opinions on other ideas or plays? Can’t he override the coaches if he thinks something will work better than others? Outside of the players of course, is it all on Baker? I really hope Bolden can come in and (hopefully) quickly clean some of the secondary stuff up. Nesta back should help with a little Dline depth too

Why is anyone killing Baker after Saturday? They didn’t even break our 30 yard line for 3 1/2 quarters.

Why is anyone killing Baker after Saturday? They didn’t even break our 30 yard line for 3 1/2 quarters.

You didn’t watch the game if u think this. That Pimpleton dude was running open over the middle the entire game plus they had several drops that would have made a difference. I’ll give the D credit for the TO’s but we do that against the ACC comp we’re losing.

You didn’t watch the game if u think this. That Pimpleton dude was running open over the middle the entire game plus they had several drops that would have made a difference. I’ll give the D credit for the TO’s but we do that against the ACC comp we’re losing.

I watched the entire game and they did have a couple of drops.

Has it gotten so bad that we’re criticizing our team for plays teams don’t even make?

If that’s the case let’s give our coaches credit for every time we have a receiver open and Jarren doesn’t deliver or the receiver drops a pass.

Can’t have it both ways.

Advertisement
He's not calling games tremendously different than Manny did. The difference is he doesn't have Gerald Willis, who was unblockable without a double team, or Redwine and Jaquan helping over the top.
Good point....I was at the game...the defense wasn't the problem. Enos needs to find schemes to cover our huge liabilities in the OL.

I watched the entire game and they did have a couple of drops.

Has it gotten so bad that we’re criticizing our team for plays teams don’t even make?

If that’s the case let’s give our coaches credit for every time we have a receiver open and Jarren doesn’t deliver or the receiver drops a pass.

Can’t have it both ways.
I cant tell you, back when we had a good team, how many times our opponents slipped, dropped balls, got caught in no man's land simply because the moment was too big for them.

Defense looked awful. I’m so sick of rushing 3, asking Garvin to cover the flats, seeing Bandy digress drastically, watching Rousseau line up over NT when he’s in, the endless DL stunts, and Baker’s retarded delayed blitz schemes.

This **** will get severely exposed against real offenses. ****, Manny’s defenses did and they were better than this.

Advertisement
Defense looked awful. I’m so sick of rushing 3, asking Garvin to cover the flats, seeing Bandy digress drastically, watching Rousseau line up over NT when he’s in, the endless DL stunts, and Baker’s retarded delayed blitz schemes.

This **** will get severely exposed against real offenses. ****, Manny’s defenses did and they were better than this.

Awful?

Ok.

Awful?

Ok.

it's like you didn't watch the UNC game or something

4th and 17

all day to throw

driving at will

any of that ring a bell?

you're just looking at the stat sheet rather than using your own eyes dude. If you see garvin covering a WR and spying the quarterback while our front plays contain.. if you see bandy coming on super delayed blitzes on 3rd and forever.. if you see this type of stuff and think the defense is fine then idk what to tell you.

Manny's defense would have sacked that quarterback 7-8 times and gotten 4-5 turnovers.

Advertisement
it's like you didn't watch the UNC game or something

4th and 17

all day to throw

driving at will

any of that ring a bell?

you're just looking at the stat sheet rather than using your own eyes dude. If you see garvin covering a WR and spying the quarterback while our front plays contain.. if you see bandy coming on super delayed blitzes on 3rd and forever.. if you see this type of stuff and think the defense is fine then idk what to tell you.

Manny's defense would have sacked that quarterback 7-8 times and gotten 4-5 turnovers.
Miami has the 15th rank defense in the country. Against UNC, our defense gave up one touchdown in the second half. Our offense scored 0 touchdowns in the second half.

Miami has the 15th rank defense in the country. Against UNC, our defense gave up one touchdown in the second half. Our offense scored 0 touchdowns in the second half.

against central fcking michigan we had guys not covering anything but grass

those stats are also massively inflated cuz we played unc bcc and central.fcking.michigan

two are basically high school teams, one just got destroyed at home by app state, one go waxed 69-0 by wisconsin, and the other shouldn't even have a football team.

Advertisement
Back