Manny on Joe Rose 10/14

Advertisement
Manny is learning something he didn’t know or have any experience to know every week. Bottom line is he is way in over his head. He changes based on whatever people say after he has made the mistakes. He’s clueless and just making changes bc what he does doesn’t work. So now every week, its yea. I think we need to do this now. Oh ok. What a luxury job he has. This isn’t all of a sudden going to click.

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Advertisement
Manny is even baffled at how some of the upperclassmen forgot how to tackle. And he's obviously been trying to "coach it" for several weeks now and you can see his own frustration. So now finally he says f it and bench them. Manny is a disaster and needs to go but some of these upperclassmen he was way too loyal to definitely let his *** down. Guess thats what blind loyalty and lack of competition gets you...

This dude said, “everything is tied to everything else.” LMAO. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, YO?!

Then this dude said, “I THINK EVEN one of
Carolina's players told our guys they
thought we were going to win at the end.” Lol. That’s cap. No they didn’t. Furthermore, what grown man says, ‘I think even?’ What are we; 7 or 8 yrs old talking like this?

Bro is the ultimate tap dancer; he refuses to accept ANY accountability. It’s always older players not doing this, or “we as coaches” have to do that. No, u dimwit! The same issues that plagued Miami last yr, namely, poor tackling, r the same issues that’s plaguing us this yr. DVD wasn’t here. Aristide wasn’t here. T-Rob wasn’t here. Simpson wasn’t here. Shoop in the booth wasn’t here. Two coaches were here; U & Patke. U have been here 6 F’ing Yrs. U r the common denominator.

He can’t admit that, b/c the moment he do, it’ll be on him. So he’ll use King’s injury as a demoralizer, the “heart” of the OL going down in Gaynor, and the “stabilizer” at RB going down in Cam, as to y the morale has taken a hit, although the offense, in the 2nd half, have been solid lately. The elephant is HIS defense! He’s the DC & he’s sucked as both coach & DC.

This dude said, “everything is tied to everything else.” LMAO. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, YO?!

Then this dude said, “I THINK EVEN one of
Carolina's players told our guys they
thought we were going to win at the end.” Lol. That’s cap. No they didn’t. Furthermore, what grown man says, ‘I think even?’ What are we; 7 or 8 yrs old talking like this?

Bro is the ultimate tap dancer; he refuses to accept ANY accountability. It’s always older players not doing this, or “we as coaches” have to do that. No, u dimwit! The same issues that plagued Miami last yr, namely, poor tackling, r the same issues that’s plaguing us this yr. DVD wasn’t here. Aristide wasn’t here. T-Rob wasn’t here. Simpson wasn’t here. Shoop in the booth wasn’t here. Two coaches were here; U & Patke. U have been here 6 F’ing Yrs. U r the common denominator.

He can’t admit that, b/c the moment he do, it’ll be on him. So he’ll use King’s injury as a demoralizer, the “heart” of the OL going down in Gaynor, and the “stabilizer” at RB going down in Cam, as to y the morale has taken a hit, although the offense, in the 2nd half, haIve been solid lately. The elephant is HIS defense! He’s the DC & he’s sucked as both coach & DC.
If that even happened with the UNC guy, I bet it was Mack saying it, not a player. Good effort son, thought you had us!!! The fact he even shared that story is unbelievable. Well we lost but UNC player thought we were going to win. Oh lord give me strength.

Last edited:
If that even happened with the UNC guy, I bet it was Mack saying it, not a player. Good effort son, thought you had us!!! The fact he even shared that story is unbelievable. Well we lost but UNC thought we were going to win. Oh lord give me strength not to hate that man.
Bingo. That probably what that old man vice grip on that arm was about. Probably said exactly what u posted, but I highly doubt a UNC player told a Miami player, “hey bro, I thought u guys were going to win”, and then said player went back to Manny & said “u know what coach, a player just told me he thought we were going to win.” Lol

I see Diaz’s face, hear his voice, read his excuses & it just boils my blood. This ain’t horseshoes; almost don’t count.

Advertisement
Bingo. That probably what that old man vice grip on that arm was about. Probably said exactly what u posted, but I highly doubt a UNC player told a Miami player, “hey bro, I thought u guys were going to win”, and then said player went back to Manny & said “u know what coach, a player just told me he thought we were going to win.” Lol

I see Diaz’s face, hear his voice, read his excuses & it just boils my blood. This ain’t horseshoes; almost don’t count.
1000% agree. I can't even fathom that happening. Ludicrous. Politician in him is coming out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back