Manny on Finebum today

Advertisement
Advertisement
For one of Manny's first National appearances since last season, it was bazaar; Not a word about how he felt his first year went, his new hires, his new QB, how he thinks Clemson looks, what he thinks about Notre Dame in the conference (HOW can you NOT ask a MIAMI HC that??), or even this week's opponent.

It was just how the ACC came to the decision to postpone and play and how the Canes dealt with it. PF tried to get him to say what he thought of Big 10/Pac 12's decisions, but Manny didn't get sucked into that.

It was one of the strangest sports interviews I've ever seen, given the plethora of questions that could have been asked, and I realize we're an ACC Team.

It looked to me like there were some limitations put on the interview - could it be PF is trying to get in good for when we roll?

Advertisement
For one of Manny's first National appearances since last season, it was bazaar; Not a word about how he felt his first year went, his new hires, his new QB, how he thinks Clemson looks, what he thinks about Notre Dame in the conference (HOW can you NOT ask a MIAMI HC that??), or even this week's opponent.

It was just how the ACC came to the decision to postpone and play and how the Canes dealt with it. PF tried to get him to say what he thought of Big 10/Pac 12's decisions, but Manny didn't get sucked into that.

It was one of the strangest sports interviews I've ever seen, given the plethora of questions that could have been asked, and I realize we're an ACC Team.

It looked to me like there were some limitations put on the interview - could it be PF is trying to get in good for when we roll?
Replay starts at 10 pm. When did the Manny interview start?

Advertisement
mr. mackey sexual education GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back