Manny on 560 WQAM this afternoon

Even when Manuela speaks, we are unable to listen.

The only phrase of, "I am resigning as HC of the Miami Hurricanes..." is all worth listening too. Everything else is a waste of time.

I, unlike most of here, enjoy your posts, but on this we do disagree. I am all for giving Manny time to right the wrongs, and so far he seems to have matured and learned a lot from last year.
But I am not muting you, lol

Advertisement
I, unlike most of here, enjoy your posts, but on this we do disagree. I am all for giving Manny time to right the wrongs, and so far he seems to have matured and learned a lot from last year.
But I am not muting you, lol
Zombie...

Ignoring is for the weak minded who retreat to video game fantasy, coloring books, and puppies.

Let me be clear: if Manuela can continue Ws after de facto HC Lashlee's departure (because if he does turn our Canes around he's gone in what, 3 years max?), I will gladly come around to the Manolo Diaz club.

I've said from the start, in Manolo we trust, until we don't.

Last season provided ample evidence, I for one, do not.

Zombie...

Ignoring is for the weak minded who retreat to video game fantasy, coloring books, and puppies.

Let me be clear: if Manuela can continue Ws after de facto HC Lashlee's departure (because if he does turn our Canes around he's gone in what, 3 years max?), I will gladly come around to the Manolo Diaz club.

I've said from the start, in Manolo we trust, until we don't.

Last season provided ample evidence, I for one, do not.

I agree and respect that!

It

Very revealing the "we support Manny" faction of CIS.
Why wouldn’t you support him? He sucked year one & made some changes. You give him another chance & if he sucks this year then you go at him but you gotta give the guy a chance to make it right.

Why wouldn’t you support him? He sucked year one & made some changes. You give him another chance & if he sucks this year then you go at him but you gotta give the guy a chance to make it right.
Jg...

You are 100% right to call me on my imprecise language.

Let me rephrase from a previous mental fat finger.

I 100% support our Canes and bleed orange and green. Its not that I don't support Manuela, but rather do not believe in Manuela (and I suppose that equates to non-support--guilty as charged in DC two-stepping).

I know good and bad organizational leaders when I see them--I've hired and fired a cargo ship full of them. From my observations, Manuela falls in the "doesn't have it category" as HC. DC, ok, but the top spot I just don't see it. The storied Miami program should not have suffered the 20 year funk we've seen. They are supposed to be better than, not less than.

I'll be very happy to eat those words as Manuela turns into Manolo with at least an ACCCG W, let alone CFPCG belt.

My two cents...Go Canes.

Advertisement
Pat yourself on the back. Trophy is in the mail....
DMjeuvvkZ9HNK.gif

Advertisement
Empirical cane is a douche
Here’s the question we all want to know the answer to - If you had no choice and had to keep 1 of these 2 posters on the Board, who would you keep:

1. NYSOM w/Kenneth; or
2. The Empirical Muppet Slayer?

I am giving Manny another shot after a brutal first outing. Not changing my avatar yet though. Made the right changes & lighting it up on the trail. Regardless of the Marshall situation, I cant believe how well this staff is recruiting right now. Please no more 4th & 17s though..

Advertisement
Anyone get the sense in that interview that Crowder was trying to bait him into committing a minor NCAA violation by mentioning James Williams or Leonard Taylor by name??

Manny finally said well I cant mention anyone by name.

When I see Crowder again I'll ask him

Here’s the question we all want to know the answer to - If you had no choice and had to keep 1 of these 2 posters on the Board, who would you keep:

1. NYSOM w/Kenneth; or
2. The Empirical Muppet Slayer?
Without question...both off with their heads...

hahahaha

Well I guess it would be three heads...

If you add @ben and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes

that's five....and all the others.....I'm just god awful at the maths....

Last edited:
I haven’t paid much attention to him, or his pressers, but has he addressed all the nonsense that goes on along the sidelines that serves no real purpose any longer to winning. Such as, the turnover chain and the dumb dancing.

Has he mentioned anything about getting back to the basics of winning?

Advertisement
Jg...

You are 100% right to call me on my imprecise language.

Let me rephrase from a previous mental fat finger.

I 100% support our Canes and bleed orange and green. Its not that I don't support Manuela, but rather do not believe in Manuela (and I suppose that equates to non-support--guilty as charged in DC two-stepping).

I know good and bad organizational leaders when I see them--I've hired and fired a cargo ship full of them. From my observations, Manuela falls in the "doesn't have it category" as HC. DC, ok, but the top spot I just don't see it. The storied Miami program should not have suffered the 20 year funk we've seen. They are supposed to be better than, not less than.

I'll be very happy to eat those words as Manuela turns into Manolo with at least an ACCCG W, let alone CFPCG belt.

My two cents...Go Canes.
Ok, that’s fair.

Advertisement
Back