Manny Needs to Resign or Make Wholesale Changes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great more coach speak and meaningless slogans.
We are champions on the meaningless....from wefence to TNM and everything in between.
It will be tefreshing when we get a coach that cares about substance more than image.

Advertisement
You are being intellectually dishonest to create clicks.

That answer was responding to what do you tell recruits.....

I didn’t tweet that (Beast) and didn’t say this was a rebuild (manny). Newsflash, Manny is telling recruits this a rebuild because he believes it’s a rebuild.

more importantly, you’ve already forgot that manny is responsible for half of this roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t tweet that (Beast) and didn’t say this was a rebuild (manny). Newsflash, Manny is telling recruits this a rebuild because he believes it’s a rebuild.

more importantly, you’ve already forgot that manny is responsible for half of this roster.

I’m not arguing that this isnt a **** show with 100+ problems.

just saying I expect better from you to give the complete story.

it’s fashionable here to disappear and then reappear after losses to *****....

whole thing is broken. frankly, our veteran posters are softer than D$s SOFL athletes on our roster. (I’m not at all interested in his stats about how they perform on Sunday because until Miami plays college games on Sunday I don’t give a **** about that or his soft *** failures when 95% of our best performers are from outside the area)

Advertisement
It’s comical that people on this board thought we’d win with a walk on LB and our best LB and CB out the way this game was going...,

ridiculous... line 2-3 freshman...

Our leader is a dude from Buffalo that just got here.... best D players are all from out of the area...

2 Star lineman better than big man Central Donaldson....

blame everyone because we are ******* bad

but Manny ain’t getting fired this season

I’m back from my leave of absence.

This team is poorly coached—worse than any of the worst Golden teams. This should never happen to any Miami team.

The kids have quit. Any chance for major improvement is over. Pitiful, incomprehensible demoralization today. Time to clean house.

Alex, I'll take Coaches Who Resigned for $500.

17210953_G.jpg

Manny's seat better be on fire right now.

Advertisement
I’m telling y’all that Manny has to feel confident he’s going to be around. His personnel deployment tells me everything. No Brooks. No Couch or Williams when Ivey is getting crushed. He knows he’s going to be around. He has no heat to win now. He’s setting himself up for an older roster.

Couch was on the field in the 4th quarter for sure. IDK how long - but he was on the field.

Advertisement
Back