Manny Navarro is in the tank too

Advertisement
Mario ingratiated himself pretty well with local media and, because he has Feldman who is well respected shilling for him on the national stage, a lot of national reporters are running with his name as well. Then you've got the #CanesHam types wanting him because he's a local product and cubano.

Luckily he probably doesn't even sniff an interview.

listen to his interview with Big O. he dismisses Butch and says Mario is best fit.

I called his *** out on Facebook. I asked why everyone in the media is taking the lazy way and saying Mario when he was 27-47 at FIU and a deaf mute could recruit well at Bama. What is it, never did get a response.

Advertisement
I'd take mario, as assistant HC under butch.

I think this would be an interesting scenario. Let Mario take over once Butch is ready to retire. South Florida recruiting would be ours again.

It's actually a horrible idea. I don't want that loser Coach Dorado in any sort of plan to take over as HC here. Just leave him be. Let him take over for Saban.

wtf is da dik fest sausage fest mario love, hes done ****. miami likes people who havent done a ***ing think, dis like uscs sarkesian. hes done nada

Advertisement
Is Mario on the short list for any other school? USC? USCe? Maryland? Rutgers? UCF? If not, then there is no reason he should even be mentioned here.

Well, I'm not sure there are too many people who take Navarro's opinion for gospel.

As a side note, it's sort of funny to see a "sports" reporter who is so grossly out of shape.

You would think it'd be part of the job description to at least look like you could run to the end of the street and back....Too many taquitos for Manuel....

listen to his interview with Big O. he dismisses Butch and says Mario is best fit.

I have already come down from yesterday's high due to the constant references to guys like Mario, Schiano and Chud, can't these bums let me enjoy the moment for even a little while.

Advertisement
Fit for what? Why, because Mario's a former player? Who wants to hire the FIU coach with a LOSING record? He's going from OL coach at Bama to the head gig at UM? I don't think so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back