Manny isn't the guy

Advertisement
What's the buyout?
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Can we keep Manny as the off season coach and then hire a real coach when the season starts?

Seriously though. This team has looked like hot garbage.

Maybe he should spend more time coaching the team and less developing his next turnover chain. Makes me think, are we sure he’s still not on ESPNs payroll?

Advertisement
Yeah i seen that i think im in over my head look in manny eyes today. I hope im wrong because im tired of playing musical chairs with these coaches.

Im just enjoying you PMS all over the board with your ****** threads

Team sucked today... oline blows ... dline has regressed... and we have stupid jewelry pieces we wear to celebrate mediocrity

I’m just as ****ed don’t worry

You mad, bro?

Advertisement
It’s too early to know. We need to see his he handles adversity over the course of a season. Let’s revisit at the end of the season after we have a more complete body of work.

Honestly, I saw a lot of lollylagging today. No intensity. Staff needs to demand full effort and make sure anyone displaying a lack of effort faced appropriate consequences.

Obviously. Realistically, how soon can he get canned? I fear we're going to have to lose 48-10 to Alabama in week 1 of 2021 to end the Manny Shannon error.
Dang bro, I think your giving us a little to much credit in that game. I’m thinking 60 to 3 or 7 at the most. That game will be as ugly as gets for us. They might beat us so bad we never recover as a program again, not that there’s any real hope of recovering now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does it really matter? Let's say they see the light and set him loose. Does anyone have any reason to think the next head coach search will be any more legitimate than we have had in the last two decades?

People don't get it. James already has Cristobal on speed dial. If he doesn't get Cristobal it will be Schiano.

Advertisement
Back