Manny isn't the guy

JackOAT

Sophomore
When he gets fired 3 years from now, y'all are going to start threads asking which game did you know he wasn't it. This is the one folks.

Losing to a team who also has a new staff, also has a new QB and only won 2 games last year... the writing is on the wall

What rabbit do you expect for him to pull out of the hat now to be able to handily win this type of game?

He got the OC. He got more talent. He kept his defense. He played a team who had a QB at MLB. He played a team with less talent, a freshman Q and is also learning on the fly.

That team we played also didnt start the season with cupcakes and yet they're 2-0 and we're 0-2, for the first time in 40 ******* years (We keep setting the wrong records).

How can their coaching staff extract more from that pile of **** than ours? The answer is because this staff is ****. Not as good as ******* UNCs. Nothing more to see here, folks.

the worst part. Every year we talk about how we don't have a dominant RB, DT, QB, WR like the old days. Forget all that... wtf happened to our ST's? This is Miami.
The minute they showed Baxa's face on the sideline I knew that ************ didnt want it.

Advertisement
ED6dJu5XsAAwx3Y

Advertisement
The minute they showed Baxa's face on the sideline I knew that ************ didnt want it.
[/QUOTE]
U not lyin'. I knew from the get go that it was either TD or a loss. I have no confidence in the kicker or the line that's blocking for the kicker

I have to agree with you. Manny Diaz is what he is, and right now he's a Temple level 1st year coach. We hired a guy who doesn't have the right connections to bring in talented assistant coaches to carry him to victory. He talks a big game but his product is a lie.

Advertisement
Jimmy Johnson went 8-5. /Tweed/

That's fine. You can hold out hope and if you're right and this guy is JJ you can print this thread out and staple it to my forehead.

But I've seen this movie before and I know how it ends.

Manny is on blast. He’s dead to me He’s going to feel the pressure. I refuse to go to another game I’ll have to sell off my tickets.

Jimmy Johnson went 8-5. /Tweed/
This guy isn’t going 8-5. We’ll be lucky to beat the cupcakes on our schedule. When Diaz was hired, all I could think of was “not another coordinator”. You think they’d have learned with Coker and Shannon. When you look at the big picture, why didn’t they just keep Coker if this mess was all that was going to happen. Place is so inept it’s unbelievable.

Advertisement
We need to put the chain and rings away till we beat a P5 team. Since Notre Dame, we are like 10 games under 500, its sad and pathetic, really.

Advertisement
When he gets fired 3 years from now, y'all are going to start threads asking which game did you know he wasn't it. This is the one folks.

Losing to a team who also has a new staff, also has a new QB and only won 2 games last year... the writing is on the wall

What rabbit do you expect for him to pull out of the hat now to be able to handily win this type of game?

He got the OC. He got more talent. He kept his defense. He played a team who had a QB at MLB. He played a team with less talent, a freshman Q and is also learning on the fly.

That team we played also didnt start the season with cupcakes and yet they're 2-0 and we're 0-2, for the first time in 40 ******* years (We keep setting the wrong records).

How can their coaching staff extract more from that pile of **** than ours? The answer is because this staff is ****. Not as good as ******* UNCs. Nothing more to see here, folks.

the worst part. Every year we talk about how we don't have a dominant RB, DT, QB, WR like the old days. Forget all that... wtf happened to our ST's? This is Miami.
And you forgot, he had two weeks to prepare. That's the hallmark for judging a coach. We were down 17-3.

That's all I need to know. We can't have a mediocre coach without any bag game for recruits and assistant coaches.

You can be a mediocre head coach if you have unlimited bags. See LSU (and I'm not convinced about Dabo either).

Manny should give the offense to Enos. And concentrate on the D and recruiting at this point. And for God's sake find a ST coach.

Advertisement
Back