Manny Interviews Jack and Shemar

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw "Manny" in the subject line and was like WTF? Then I realized it was fat reporter Manny not lisp Manny.

It's actually a quality podcast. I didn't like Navarro for the longest time because I felt he enjoyed the turmoil Miami went through in the 2000s when he was at the Miami Herald. But he doesn't do a bad job here if I'm being honest

Pyburn sounds like he'd be a heck of a pickup. I came away super impressed and also optimistic he's taking the Canes over Auburn. Hope we hear good news on LOI day. Feld is going to LOVE this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feels like Shemar is getting lead by whoever is gonna get the bag. He don’t care where he go as long as the people around him get paid. That’s just the way I felt with the whole interview. Also I get that he is a kid still so there’s that. If you listen to the other interviews with Brown, Moss n Skinner and also Pyburn they just seemed like they made their decisions and not because of the people around them.

PS: maybe I’m just talking sh**.

Advertisement
Shemar knowing who DC is plays heavy on his decision of coming to UM. Will notify the teams that he isn’t choosing after a day of reflection following his visit.
Even if not announced, I hope they know who and tell Shemar and his people they wanted them to be the first to know. You just that important to The U and City of Miami.

was assuming Jack Pyburn was going to auburn, but just finished listening to his interview....all passion talking about the U...im thinking C A N E all the way now

Advertisement
Back