Manny has already lost the entire fanbase after 7 games. Stunning

I will state for the record if Manny wasn’t Cuban he would never have been HC here. I hate Rick for 1 reason and 1 reason only that is he hired Manny because I knew the dude would always hang around year after year like a bad case of mononucleosis.

Advertisement
The biggest indictment on Manny is aside from the punting game, there is not one single aspect of coaching this team that has improved from 2018.

I’m not gonna acknowledge QB play, because Manny blew his wad on Enos, and relative to his $1.5mm salary the offense sucks

The biggest indictment on Manny is aside from the punting game, there is not one single aspect of coaching this team that has improved from 2018.

I’m not gonna acknowledge QB play, because Manny blew his wad on Enos, and relative to his $1.5mm salary the offense sucks
And the floor was set pretty low thanks to Stacy Searles, OL should of been the easy one to cross of the list

Advertisement
He lost the fan base BECAUSE this program has been a disaster dating back to what the aforementioned three coaches helped add too.

Randy showed up five years after the Fiesta Bowl robbery and four years after an 11-2 season with an Orange Bowl win. Of course he got more time—despite 5-7, getting rolled 51-13 at Oklahoma game two and dropping six of his final seven games.

Golden's first game came weeks after the Nevin Shapiro story broke and the program white-knuckled it hoping to avoid the Death Penalty for three years.

Richt showed up with a solid resume two months after a 58-0 home loss to Clemson, where things had already bottomed out .... people ****ed at a four-game mid-season losing streak, but hanging in there as it was good guy Mark Richt.

Diaz is paying for the sins that came before him; 15 years of irrelevance, 7-9 run since Pittsburgh in 2017, 100-74 record since 2005 bowl game and fifth head coach in 14 years.

It's really shocking that a pent up, entitled fan base is taking a decade's worth of frustration out on a first-year guy who didn't hit the ground running?
LMA.jpg

I was rocking with Manny and giving him the benefit of the doubt on some things because he was a first year coach. But once I saw him continue to give Patchan playing time over Rousseau and Hill I knew then we were in big trouble from a coaching standpoint.
He been doing this **** with knowels for years. He plays favorites and likes slow players...hes dorito with a slightly better scheme

Fan base turned on him so early because we were under the impression that all that was needed was an offense, Not a full rebuild. We’ve been patient long enough. 2 years ago we were 10-4, We don’t have time for Manny to be Babysat as a coach.
Thank you for speaking the truth. This is exactly how Manny sold himself to get the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back