Manny fired yet?

This doesn’t sound like a dude about to be fired…people need to prepare themselves. If our school has Manny out recruiting when they intend to fire him they’re ******* retarded. This whole thing sounds like a **** show
You have never played poker, have you?

Advertisement
I said when Rick hired this fu*king guy it would be nearly impossible to get rid of him. First because he’s Cuban and second bc his corrupt dad is pulling the strings with the BOT stooges.

Rick f*cked us for a decade dont be surprised if he stays. I have zero confidence in these idiots they would f*ck up a wet dream.
Okay, this sht about someone being Cuban has to stop. There is nothing about somebody being Cuban that warrants any mention at all with regards to job preferences.

A word to the wise is sufficient.

Advertisement
Manny sounds like Paul Hackett at USC about 20 years ago. Dude was dead man walking, but kept saying things publicly that were to lead people to believe, he'd sticking around. Everybody knew he was gone, and of course, he was fired

Okay, this sht about someone being Cuban has to stop. There is nothing about somebody being Cuban that warrants any mention at all with regards to job preferences.

I wanna Cuban girlfriend, that’s my preference. Ever since the George Lopez show… I’ve wanted one

Always has this quote post game..

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Of course he’s going to say positive things

Did you expect him to say, “well I really made some bad decisions this year with playing the wrong players, not having my team prepared for game days and not really understanding how to use timeouts properly. On top of all that, just about everyone scored 30+ points on my defense and we couldn’t stop anyone on 4th downs”

?

Some of you will be sweating until the end of the week

It’s been mentioned more than once his buyout decreases by about 2 million in early Dec.

Why would they fire him now? That would be nearly as stupid as retaining him another year.

Advertisement
Of course he’s going to say positive things

Did you expect him to say, “well I really made some bad decisions this year with playing the wrong players, not having my team prepared for game days and not really understanding how to use timeouts properly. On top of all that, just about everyone scored 30+ points on my defense and we couldn’t stop anyone on 4th downs”

?

Yes

Advertisement

Sorry if it hurts your feelings but it’s 100% true. I was was born and raised down there I know how the system works. It’s like the good ole boy clubs in Oklahoma or Nebraska they always defend the home grown guy even though Manny went to FSU.

Advertisement
Back