Manny Diaz's Paradise Camps *Stunt*

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Diving board Manny ? What will he do

All attendees competing in 1on1's ---They better ! Would love to see Flemming and Tae go at it in 1 on 1's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Parachutes into Hard Rock Stadium cookout. When he lands, the enormous chute falls and covers him at midfield. When the chute is lifted, tootsies 'employees' appear with him like a f'in magic show reveal. There's one tootsies 'employee' to massage every current commit. Only commits. On his way to Banda, who's making him a rum and coke, Manny walks by Donell Harris and other non-commits and slowly shakes his head.

Advertisement
(1) He will show off his salsa moves … or
(2) They will darken the stadium, the bat signal will appear up high, and he will enter in a UM customized bat mobile.... or
(3) He will have some celeb singer perform with a rap song or something similar about Miami.... or
(4) He will swing from a trapeze.... or
(5) He will do nothing.

Here’s what I’d do;

Competion on the field with play by play by a big national broadcaster like Mark Jones or Chris Fowler over the PA system and a local hype man. Introductions on the Jumbotron with edits with the guys in unis.

BBQ on the field after mixer with family and players, include current players. Like some good *** bbq though.

After party LIV at Hard Rock with DJ that slaps, live performance by Chad T. & Trick & a set by the Marleys, current coeds, talent from T’s down the road, bottle service gals from LIV, current canes players and all the former players.

Then SUVs back to campus with mixes of recruits, current players and coeds, and maybe a couple the T’s employees.

ONLY IN MIAMI. That’s just me.

Parachutes into Hard Rock Stadium cookout. When he lands, the enormous chute falls and covers him at midfield. When the chute is lifted, tootsies 'employees' appear with him like a f'in magic show reveal. There's one tootsies 'employee' to massage every current commit. Only commits. On his way to Banda, who's making him a rum and coke, Manny walks by Donell Harris and other non-commits and slowly shakes his head.
“Making him a rum and coke” lmfaoooo I’m weakkkkkk

Advertisement
Advertisement
should pull up ina DONK!!

A DONK with a twist, a cream puff....
EAC8810E-83E9-45E3-9E28-805B5EA30966.jpeg

Advertisement
Back