joseermonfils
Senior
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2018
- Messages
- 3,806
This is the most Manny thing ever lol
This is the most Manny thing ever lol
Nobody can Manny, quite like Manny!This is the most Manny thing ever lol
Mensah's a pretty good QB I get it. But imagine paying him more than Carson Beck. Have to be outta your mind.
What’s that saying.. “You lose them how you got them” lolDid Duke tamper with Tulane’s qb Darian Mensah? It’s an unanswerable question …..
So we should have took Retzlaff and tamper with him?Just watched the highlights vs Tulane.
Had no idea Green Wave nabbed Retzlaff from BYU.
I think he may have been an upgrade over Mensah.
Plus, overall, Tulane is better coached than Duke.
Just watched the highlights vs Tulane.
Had no idea Green Wave nabbed Retzlaff from BYU.
I think he may have been an upgrade over Mensah.
Plus, overall, Tulane is better coached than Duke.