Manny Diaz vs Nick Saban on Sept. 4, 2021

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
48FE8EB9-99DF-462E-A60F-8FC074CB7A04.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m so over this disgrace of a program and what the virtue signalers In charge have done to it that I hope Bama hangs 100 on us! And the next day Diaz, James, sjw Strawley, Epstein and the “E before W” guy are tarred and feathered on the front steps of the Hecht. That’s my Christmas wish this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
To paraphrase the great franchise, Sabag will ATM diaf all night long and then hug him while wiping diaf’s stool on his back.

If we want to keep improving we need these tough games just hope we can improve enough this off season to keep the game closer than Clemson and UNC this year, stop being so soft as fans
It's far better when fans are full of confidence and slobber all over themselves.

Well as I see it. We are outcoached and outclassed. I LOVE MY CANES but were not ready for that beatdown, if we bring in Muschamp as DC we will have a 40 percent chance to upset them, but if Baker is still here ..I WONT EVEN WATCH THE MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!

Bama has far better players at almost every position and goes three deep at some. It honestly depends on who comes back, if Bama takes us seriously, if we actually show some fight.... but make no mistake, we will get beat by 50 even with everything going "our way." Bama might take a look at UNC's rushing record and feel challenged.

Advertisement
Back