Manny Diaz Tweet 11am 1/11

Honestly, with all these unnecessary anxiety and uncertainty that Manny is provoking, for my own personal health I prefer Richt as a head coach. At least you know it's going to be boring and we're going to be disappointed. I hate being excited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i heard players might have been notified. trying to get confirmation. with all the rumors, no one knows what to belive.

that was my interpretation of Kosi's IG post that I screenshot last night

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Like the waiting or not, there is a certain swag this guy has. I don't mind the waiting. Just get it right. I'm still coming to grips with Manny being hired as coach in a 7 hour National Search, but Im gonna support him like an idiot and be screaming at every game. I mean, he cant be as bad as the last guy. Wait, I've said that 3 times in the past. Don't eff this up coach!!.

Advertisement
Manny will connect with recruits - he trolls as good, if not better, than croots leading up to their signing. **** dude - pick the *****' hat already.

At least we have a fun coach that will take twitter to his advantage and will relate to recruits. Yall dont think it helps but it does. One of the main reasons Tennessee has a good class rn is because they have used this Twitter the money **** beautifully.

Fixed for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back