Manny Diaz stops by Columbus today

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami Hurricanes defensive coordinator Manny Diaz and cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph were at Columbus this afternoon checking on Trajan Bandy, C.J. Henderson, and Josh Jobe.

Bandy is taking his official visit to Miami this weekend, while Henderson is scheduled to see Tuscaloosa. Jobe is a 2018 commit and Miami is hoping he attends the basketball game tonight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think we care that much about Henderson anymore; however, we would certainly take him.

He is a skinny fast corner that is not physical. Demarcus Van Dyke would be a good comparison.

I personally believe he would be better on offense.

Advertisement
I don't think we care that much about Henderson anymore; however, we would certainly take him.

He is a skinny fast corner that is not physical. Demarcus Van Dyke would be a good comparison.

I personally believe he would be better on offense.

I'm not sure if I would write him off as not being physical...If you can play your soph and junior seasons at RB at his slight stature (he's not built like an RB at ll)...That shows toughness. And that heart and toughness could translate to him wanting to mix it up and be physical on D.

Thank God the dead period is over. These threads are a lot more fun than the ones where we discuss the do's and do not's of Twitter machine.

Advertisement
i would be surprised if cj wound up at Bama. thats prob why jeudy came the same weekend to visit lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back