gatorsSUCK! Sophomore Joined Jan 2, 2016 Messages 4,472 Sep 17, 2022 #1 WQAM announce the Manny Diaz show before Mario intervied. Need to get their sheet together. Sacrilege!!!
WQAM announce the Manny Diaz show before Mario intervied. Need to get their sheet together. Sacrilege!!!
S skyman Senior Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 19,036 Sep 17, 2022 #2 gatorsSUCK! said: WQAM announce the Manny Diaz show before Mario intervied. Need to get their sheet together. Click to expand... Bruh I heard that **** also.. Like WTFFFF.. Lulzzzz.. I was like Im not that drunk am I?! We three weeks in and they still have that?!!
gatorsSUCK! said: WQAM announce the Manny Diaz show before Mario intervied. Need to get their sheet together. Click to expand... Bruh I heard that **** also.. Like WTFFFF.. Lulzzzz.. I was like Im not that drunk am I?! We three weeks in and they still have that?!!