Manny Diaz Show S2, E2

Advertisement
O-line was a huge liability 1st game last season, like this much better. This week will be interesting to see if they start feeling it.

Advertisement
I like the Breakdown but they need to cool it on the repetitive rewind-replay every second. Annoying af. Probably just me though.

Advertisement
I like the Breakdown but they need to cool it on the repetitive rewind-replay every second. Annoying af. Probably just me though.
Well, we got a lineup change, so . . .

That’s just what coaches do , they do it 20-30 times a pop. That’s why replays take forever , at least when I played ball way back in the 90’s.

That’s just what coaches do , they do it 20-30 times a pop. That’s why replays take forever , at least when I played ball way back in the 90’s.
I hear ya. I just find it annoying to the point of almost unwatchable. I don’t need to watch an OL break his stance 6x in 3 seconds while a coach explains the players movements. Just a pet peeve of mine, that’s all.

I hear ya. I just find it annoying to the point of almost unwatchable. I don’t need to watch an OL break his stance 6x in 3 seconds while a coach explains the players movements. Just a pet peeve of mine, that’s all.
Well its obvious you never played organized football past the 8th grade. How you think players learn how to play smh? Its not about you armchair qbs...

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're the one that said u can't look at 15-20 of the same plays. Its way more than that on film day. Sit down.
STFU. I said I can’t watch the same 1/2 second move rewound every 1/2 second. It’s annoying, and I understood what Diaz was explaining the first time.

Trying to get hyped for tomorrow, so I watched the Manny Diaz show. Not the best idea I've ever had, but I'm running short on fresh hype material lol.

I hate it that Manny keeps saying that UAB went to Tennessee last year and held the UT offense to 300 yards.

First and foremost, UAB still lost 30-7. In fact, it was 30-0 half way into the 3rd quarter. Clearly, Tennessee called off the dogs and even let UAB get one in the end zone in garbage time.

But on top of that, Tennessee wasn't even that good, especially on offense, where they were ranked amongst the worst in the nation:

Screenshot_20200918-203831_Chrome.png

I thought Manny learned his lesson last year about not running his mouth and not overhyping the team, but the mope can't help it. He just doesn't know how to turn off his lame used car salesman schtick (he's clearly the son of a politician). The best of the best coaches do not do that. On the contrary, they constantly demand more and more of their players and warn them to even read the hype, lest their teams become overconfident and take a fall.

I wish Manny just shut the F up and let the team's performance speak for itself! We're the Canes bro! We don't need to glorify these garbage schools to make ourselves feel better! We just need to bring it on gameday and punch the other team in the mouth like we did back in the day, anytime, anyplace.

End rant. BEAT LOUISVILLE!!! GO CANES!!!

Trying to get hyped for tomorrow, so I watched the Manny Diaz show. Not the best idea I've ever had, but I'm running short on fresh hype material lol.

I hate it that Manny keeps saying that UAB went to Tennessee last year and held the UT offense to 300 yards.

First and foremost, UAB still lost 30-7. In fact, it was 30-0 half way into the 3rd quarter. Clearly, Tennessee called off the dogs and even let UAB get one in the end zone in garbage time.

But on top of that, Tennessee wasn't even that good, especially on offense, where they were ranked amongst the worst in the nation:

View attachment 130564

I thought Manny learned his lesson last year about not running his mouth and not overhyping the team, but the mope can't help it. He just doesn't know how to turn off his lame used car salesman schtick (he's clearly the son of a politician). The best of the best coaches do not do that. On the contrary, they constantly demand more and more of their players and warn them to even read the hype, lest their teams become overconfident and take a fall.

I wish Manny just shut the F up and let the team's performance speak for itself! We're the Canes bro! We don't need to glorify these garbage schools to make ourselves feel better! We just need to bring it on gameday and punch the other team in the mouth like we did back in the day, anytime, anyplace.

End rant. BEAT LOUISVILLE!!! GO CANES!!!

agreed 100%. He comes off as a fan boy with every stat known to man and this and that. A fake it til you make it type attitude. Quit cheerleading and be more demanding.

Advertisement
Back