Manny Diaz Show - Episode 4 - Florida State

Advertisement
I really like the breakdown segments in the 2nd half of these (the first half tend to be just a bunch of self congratulations (although definitely deserved this week)). For someone like me who never played the game, it is great to see how the play develops.

Roman Cane does videos like this as well and they are great, but he 1) doesn't have access to the coaches film and 2) doesn't know what was discussed/planned prior to the game so he doesn't typically have as many insights as Diaz. The little things Diaz points out like body position, hand placement etc are probably obvious to some, but I find it really interesting.

I really like the breakdown segments in the 2nd half of these (the first half tend to be just a bunch of self congratulations (although definitely deserved this week)). For someone like me who never played the game, it is great to see how the play develops.

Roman Cane does videos like this as well and they are great, but he 1) doesn't have access to the coaches film and 2) doesn't know what was discussed/planned prior to the game so he doesn't typically have as many insights as Diaz. The little things Diaz points out like body position, hand placement etc are probably obvious to some, but I find it really interesting.
I feel the same way . Love listening to Diaz do the 2nd half of the show .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back