Manny Diaz Show EP:02 w/Breakdown

Advertisement
Advertisement
With so much negging earlier it, was nice to see some really good stuff Zion and Campbell did pointed out by Manny.

Props to Campbell for blocking 3 defenders on the Dallas TD. Pretty good run blocking. Not so good in pass pro. Seems like he'd be much more effective with RPOs than pass blocking. I know Enos has some RPO looks, I hope we see a lot more of it vs North Carolina.

Advertisement
Very cool. In all the years of watching Joe & DBJ with coaches shows, can’t ever remember them doing something like that. Hope it’s a regular feature. Thanks for posting.

Advertisement
Man call me crazy but I think we are so close to being good, that it's not funny. We lost that FL game because we don't know how to win yet. I know we make the being young argument yearly, but this time I think we are young with right staff. I expect to see great improvement from week to week. I would be very disappointed to see us continue to make the same mistakes. If we clean it up, we don't lose another game but that is a HUGE if.

Advertisement
I've got confidence in this man.

Yeah, I’ve been really critical of the last three coaches. Didn’t have faith in their approach or their attention to detail. Manny has me believing in this team and his approach. I loved this segment. I think we’re going to be skull fugging teams real soon.

Advertisement
Back